Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

991 GT3 Owners/Depositors Group Action

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2014, 07:25 PM
doubleurx
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I really hope so for you guys. I big check up front would go nicely with the monthly stipend, maybe along with a trip to be the first to try the RS!
Old 04-29-2014, 03:31 PM
JCBH
Rennlist Member

Received 136 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike in CA
Thanks Tim, great news Macca! Our UK brothers have finally been recognized!! Now fingers crossed for a bump for Cat A in the US as well.
Another post today - not sure if you guys saw it...

http://www.motorauthority.com/news/1...for-engine-fix
Old 04-29-2014, 03:50 PM
0Q991
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by JCBH
Another post today - not sure if you guys saw it... http://www.motorauthority.com/news/1...for-engine-fix
Thanks, Jeff! Finally another US blog...

Now that the UK is getting more in line with Middle East comp, I sure hope PCNA steps it up here in the US also--especially and namely for owners such as yourself!
Old 04-29-2014, 03:52 PM
JCBH
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by 0Q991
Thanks, Jeff! Finally another US blog...

Now that the UK is getting more in line with Middle East comp, I sure hope PCNA steps it up here in the US also--especially and namely for owners such as yourself!
yeah, the fact that we get the same warranty as people with cars not yet delivered does not seem too fair...my warranty clock is ticking, and others have not yet started...hopefully they agree with that logic.
Old 04-29-2014, 03:55 PM
0Q991
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by JCBH
yeah, the fact that we get the same warranty as people with cars not yet delivered does not seem too fair...my warranty clock is ticking, and others have not yet started...hopefully they agree with that logic.
I've always said that your group should get a 2 year extension and more comp than mine (car at port). Here's to hoping that logic prevails over at PCNA / PAG!
Old 04-29-2014, 03:59 PM
JCBH
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by 0Q991
I've always said that your group should get a 2 year extension and more comp than mine (car at port). Here's to hoping that logic prevails over at PCNA / PAG!
Hah - yeah, I just hope everyone gets their engines and cars soon...this wait is killing me!
Old 04-29-2014, 04:01 PM
Sierra Mike
Instructor

Received 20 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Macca
P.S. Many of the UK and Europe online news agencies picked up the press releases on the GT3 Action group but very few of the USA (if any) did.

If the USA pick up the press release like the Telegraph etc did in UK and the media in Germany then I think you will find things accelerate although we are already hearing that PCNA will likely be communicating a Cat A package very soon and again likely inline with the UK and UAE/Europe packages on offer.

Fingers crossed!
We used a PR service to make the release and selected service for both the UK and US markets. I think what may have been key is the fact I'm a Brit. We'll make a push to get it more exposure in the US market - I have some ideas!
Old 04-29-2014, 05:10 PM
Mike in CA
Race Director

Received 136 Likes on 73 Posts

Originally Posted by Capt Mojo
We used a PR service to make the release and selected service for both the UK and US markets. I think what may have been key is the fact I'm a Brit. We'll make a push to get it more exposure in the US market - I have some ideas!
Honestly, you folks in the UK had a more compelling story and deserved the most attention given the fact that your lack of any compensation was so unfair. Still, there are inequities in the US situation as well and hopefully PCNA will respond. Can't thank you guys enough for all of your efforts.
Old 04-29-2014, 05:26 PM
Sierra Mike
Instructor

Received 20 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike in CA
Honestly, you folks in the UK had a more compelling story and deserved the most attention given the fact that your lack of any compensation was so unfair. Still, there are inequities in the US situation as well and hopefully PCNA will respond. Can't thank you guys enough for all of your efforts.
Thanks Mike. We have some members reporting an uplift in comp in the US and definitely one where the dealer actually shared our letter with its customer to help come to a mutually satisfactory conclusion. It's great to have a dealer who'll work with you because your relationship and custom matter. If only more dealers were like that.

Quick Reply: 991 GT3 Owners/Depositors Group Action