Sponsored by:

Aluminium - Anthracite

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2014, 11:33 AM
911dev
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by 0Q991
@911dev -- Thanks for the clarification. I guess Porsche just decided to be inconsistent with how Leather trim or Carbon trim is ordered.

Porsche inconsistent or confusing with ordering protocol?!
very inconsistent!

I wanted to get leather on the console and Anthracite on the dash and doors. I think the leather would blend well with the surrounding console leather and the Anthracite with offer some contrast on the doors/dash. Otherwise I'd like leather there too, but feel it will become a bit monochromatic.

I remember when ordering exclusive options like deviated stitching, people would get their cars with beautiful expensive stitching mixed with the standard white /silver stitch on the gearshift base. Or .2 RSs would come in with all the ext. trim changed to the owner's spec with a totally different color on the front lower radiator surround. someone at porsche should call the dealer to ask when seeing some of these mistakes.
Old 01-20-2014, 07:46 PM
Gravs
Three Wheelin'

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

If I order the interior leather package (the one on the seat page on the configurator), what comes with stitched leather? The top of the dash, some bits of the door trim? Anything else?
Old 01-20-2014, 08:03 PM
sgroer
Rennlist Member

Received 1,016 Likes on 282 Posts

Originally Posted by Paul Graville
If I order the interior leather package (the one on the seat page on the configurator), what comes with stitched leather? The top of the dash, some bits of the door trim? Anything else?
Tops of the doors. The stitching flows into the dash.
Old 01-20-2014, 08:20 PM
997TTMeteor
Pro

Received 29 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Paul Graville
The stitching goes into the rear area of the car as well. You also get a lot more alcantara – lower dash, doors, A-Pillars (possibly B-Pillars?) that you don’t get otherwise.
Old 01-21-2014, 08:48 AM
Gravs
Three Wheelin'

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts
Red face

Originally Posted by 997TTMeteor
The stitching goes into the rear area of the car as well. You also get a lot more alcantara – lower dash, doors, A-Pillars (possibly B-Pillars?) that you don’t get otherwise.
Damn it I want it!!! £2grand is such a rip off though!!! Trouble is my current 997.2 C2S has it and if I don't get it then it'll feel like a downgrade!
Old 01-23-2014, 11:49 PM
Sierra Mike
Instructor

Received 20 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by 911dev
capt mojo:

thanks for the photos. so I am clear on ordering. center console comes with the dash and door trim, correct? (there is no separate option to select console.) cofigurator reads console is included, however, we all know how wrong that has been over the years.
Sorry for the delay in replying. The 'Brushed Aluminium Anthracite Pack' includes the dash, door trim and centre console - or at least it does in the UK. There is no separate option for the centre console as there is for leather or carbon.

These pictures are a more accurate reflection of the anthracite colour:
Attached Images   

Quick Reply: Aluminium - Anthracite