Notices
991 GT3, GT3RS, GT2RS and 911R 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MISHA Designs – Porsche 991 body kit unveiling in iForged/Forgestar booth at SEMA

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2013, 04:27 PM
MishaDesigns
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MISHA Designs – Porsche 991 body kit unveiling in iForged/Forgestar booth at SEMA

Here are the first rendering photos of our new Porsche 991 Body Kit.

IForged/Forgestar has provided a 2013 991 Carrera for prototyping.
We will unveil the kit at the 2013 SEMA show beginning of November in Las Vegas at the iForged / Forgestar booth.
The body kit is available for pre order and deliveries will start immediately after the show.

With the full body kit, you’ll receive a front bumper, hood, side skirts, rear bumper with diffuser and a rear spoiler. 

Misha Designs Porsche 991 body kit will be available for all Porsche 991 models from 2012 to present and will fit on either standard or wide body cars.
Individual parts of this Porsche 991 body kit are available without the purchase of the full kit, although we recommend using the entire kit for the best look.
Some parts of the Porsche 991 body kit are available in optional carbon fiber:

-Front bumper lip 

-Diffuser

-Wing blade

www.MishaDesigns.com

Old 10-04-2013, 03:55 PM
CAlexio
Race Director

Received 1,973 Likes on 917 Posts

If I had a regular 991 this would be very interesting.
Old 10-18-2013, 07:55 PM
MishaDesigns
Former Vendor

Front bumper mold done!

Old 10-24-2013, 06:19 PM
MishaDesigns
Former Vendor

Some more progression pics. Will be posting installed pics here shortly

Wing

Rear Bumper

Old 10-24-2013, 07:19 PM
Tacet-Conundrum
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by MishaDesigns
Here are the first rendering photos of our new Porsche 991 Body Kit.

IForged/Forgestar has provided a 2013 991 Carrera for prototyping.
We will unveil the kit at the 2013 SEMA show beginning of November in Las Vegas at the iForged / Forgestar booth.
The body kit is available for pre order and deliveries will start immediately after the show.

With the full body kit, you’ll receive a front bumpoer, hood, side skirts, rear bumper with diffuser and a rear spoiler. 

Misha Designs Porsche 991 body kit will be available for all Porsche 991 models from 2012 to present and will fit on either standard or wide body cars.
Individual parts of this Porsche 991 body kit are available without the purchase of the full kit, although we recommend using the entire kit for the best look.
Some parts of the Porsche 991 body kit are available in optional carbon fiber:

-Front bumper lip 

-Diffuser

-Wing blade

www.MishaDesigns.com

USUALLY to me body kits look like complete crap. One big, big, I mean HUGE Caveats is the car has to be painted AFTER the kit has been installed. Otherwise to me its just LA/Orange County "Quick" Slap It on Kits that started hitting the scenes in the late 80s.

To me what we have here is an excellent refinement of fitting and engineering made by gentlemen and women who approach this type of job as "ART WORK". Kudos and Bravo, that kit really increases the styling and beauty and taste of that car.

BRAVO MAESTRO
Old 11-05-2013, 02:31 PM
MishaDesigns
Former Vendor

Our kit for the 991 is finally installed, painted and shipped for SEMA in Vegas.
A huge thanks to LTMOTORWORKS for making this happen and getting this done in time for SEMA. See everyone there!

Old 11-05-2013, 02:33 PM
MishaDesigns
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Tacet-Conundrum
USUALLY to me body kits look like complete crap. One big, big, I mean HUGE Caveats is the car has to be painted AFTER the kit has been installed. Otherwise to me its just LA/Orange County "Quick" Slap It on Kits that started hitting the scenes in the late 80s.

To me what we have here is an excellent refinement of fitting and engineering made by gentlemen and women who approach this type of job as "ART WORK". Kudos and Bravo, that kit really increases the styling and beauty and taste of that car.

BRAVO MAESTRO
Thanks! hope to see you at SEMA

Quick Reply: MISHA Designs – Porsche 991 body kit unveiling in iForged/Forgestar booth at SEMA