Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Hi All,

First post, new RennList member. Thanks everyone f
Old 07-04-2013, 02:10 PM
0Q991
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Oops. Accidentally sent...damn iPhone.

As I was saying, thanks everyone for being such knowledgable and involved members in the auto enthusiast community!

I'm interested in the GT3 and was wondering (after searching on the forums...) if anyone had any experience selling a car with PCCB. In contemplating having them on my build, won't be tracking extensively at all, understand that I'll never get my $9k in "value," but was wondering if my car will be more attractive in the future to a prospective buyer if they are considering a car WITH PCCB versus one without...

Thanks,
0Q991
Old 07-04-2013, 06:12 PM
ShakeNBake
Rennlist Member

Received 955 Likes on 552 Posts

Originally Posted by 0Q991

As I was saying, thanks everyone for being such knowledgable and involved members in the auto enthusiast community!

I'm interested in the GT3 and was wondering (after searching on the forums...) if anyone had any experience selling a car with PCCB. In contemplating having them on my build, won't be tracking extensively at all, understand that I'll never get my $9k in "value," but was wondering if my car will be more attractive in the future to a prospective buyer if they are considering a car WITH PCCB versus one without...

Thanks,
0Q991
It was not a consideration when I bought my 3.8rs. In fact I would have preferred iron, but I had a specific purpose for the car.
Old 07-04-2013, 08:23 PM
911dev
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by 0Q991

Thanks,
0Q991
You will never recover the initial $9200 spent on PCCBs. You MAY get another $1500-$2000 when you sell, imo. Some, mostly track guys/girls, do not want them. You'll have to find the buyer who does. Many do.

Some benefits to PCCBs are reportedly better bite and infinitely less brake dust.

So, to answer your question as to whether PCCBs will offer better value, the answer is no. You will have no greater audience of perspective buyers with Ceramics. Assuming all else equal, you could simply reduce your future iron rotor car for sale at $4000 less than market vs the PCCB car and sell the former much quicker; imho, of course.

Quick Reply: November allocation and build spec