Sponsored by:

991 gt3 rs left fender

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2024, 10:26 AM
defros
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 991 gt3 rs left fender

What is the going rate for a mint genuine fender for a 991 gt3 rs.
They are now over $20,000 new and are currently unavailable through Porsche NA.
I have had mine hanging in my garage for the past 3 years and it might be time to sell it. It is Lava Orange
Will probably list it in the marketplace next week.
Would prefer to sell it locally, to avoid shipping, since it will require a large, oversized box.

Old 07-26-2024, 01:37 PM
Stark7x
Rennlist Member

Received 38 Likes on 23 Posts

If you had a pair, I believe they'd go pretty quick... one is going to be tough to sell, unless someone needs that specific side to replace their smashed one. If you look on ebay and Teile, it'll give you some idea on the cost. Good luck!
Old 07-26-2024, 04:03 PM
defros
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Stark7x
If you had a pair, I believe they'd go pretty quick... one is going to be tough to sell, unless someone needs that specific side to replace their smashed one. If you look on ebay and Teile, it'll give you some idea on the cost. Good luck!
Thanks for the feedback. I looked on Ebay and did not find any listed. That was why I was asking. Being that these have become very difficult to source, even new, I was wondering if this is a $5000 used part or a $10,000. It is perfect without any blemishes, so a new part would not be any better and if someone actually has a Lava Orange car, they could install it and not even have to paint the fender. I will check out Teile. Thanks again.

Quick Reply: 991 gt3 rs left fender