Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTB 2019 GT3 Touring

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2024, 11:07 AM
golfinz
Rennlist Member

Received 118 Likes on 68 Posts

FYI: If anyone is interested, do your diligence and check the carfax on this one.......

Last edited by golfinz; 01-10-2024 at 12:40 PM.
The following 4 users liked this post by golfinz:
Benedict295 (01-10-2024), Larry Cable (01-11-2024), LS-1 (01-10-2024), signal_gelb (01-14-2024)
Old 01-10-2024, 01:21 PM
jp884
Rennlist Member

Received 430 Likes on 181 Posts

Originally Posted by golfinz
FYI: If anyone is interested, do your diligence and check the carfax on this one.......
Wow $80k over list for a car that was involved in a potential accident? Crazy prices they are commanding.
The following users liked this post:
Larry Cable (01-11-2024)
Old 01-10-2024, 02:50 PM
Benedict295
Rennlist Member

Received 66 Likes on 27 Posts

Check the build sheet as well. The MSRP = 187,300
https://vinanalytics.com/car/WP0AC2A94KS149135/ The MSRP = 187,300
Old 01-10-2024, 03:05 PM
Benedict295
Rennlist Member

Received 66 Likes on 27 Posts

I was partial to white gold @168glhs1986

Last edited by Benedict295; 01-10-2024 at 03:06 PM. Reason: added @
The following 3 users liked this post by Benedict295:
168glhs1986 (01-10-2024), carb0n (01-10-2024), Larry Cable (01-11-2024)
Old 01-10-2024, 04:04 PM
atlrvr
Rennlist Member

Received 579 Likes on 258 Posts

Don't know if 2018 or 2019

View this post on Instagram
Old 01-10-2024, 04:08 PM
168glhs1986
Rennlist Member

Received 1,448 Likes on 696 Posts

Even Better!! Beautiful

Originally Posted by Benedict295

I was partial to white gold @168glhs1986
Larry Cable (01-11-2024)
Old 01-10-2024, 09:54 PM
golfinz
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by atlrvr
This is the car I referenced in the touring thread with the off carfax accident. Bumper incident that required bumper repair and paint on the fender and hood.

Last edited by golfinz; 01-11-2024 at 09:50 AM.
Old 01-10-2024, 10:57 PM
jcannon
Banned

Received 147 Likes on 92 Posts

This is the car I referenced in the touring thread with the off carfax accident. Bumper incident that required bumper repair and paint on the fender and good.
Dude the car was NOT involved in an accident man. He ran into a rubber cone and the lower bumper had to be repair. The car was not involved with another vehicle. Josh also email you PPF from the body shop. It could't be that bad sir b/c After it was disclosed to you and you wanted more discount and the seller declined hence reason you did not buy the car. Josh still has all the texts you guys exchanged. Not cool going around and advertised the car was in an accident which clearly is not.
JAB12 (01-11-2024)
Old 01-11-2024, 12:05 AM
golfinz
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by jcannon
Dude the car was NOT involved in an accident man. He ran into a rubber cone and the lower bumper had to be repair. The car was not involved with another vehicle. Josh also email you PPF from the body shop. It could't be that bad sir b/c After it was disclosed to you and you wanted more discount and the seller declined hence reason you did not buy the car. Josh still has all the texts you guys exchanged. Not cool going around and advertised the car was in an accident which clearly is not.
Come on dude. Hitting something hard enough to crack the front bumper, requiring it to be repaired and for the fender and hood to be blended isn’t an accident? Sorry my friend but it’s something someone might want to know. I know I would if I was buying a car. Never once slandered the seller either. Actually thanked him for being honest about the whole thing

These cars have a small market and as someone who was looking for a long time, this kind of information should be shared. Sounds like you’re mad because you didn’t want this out….only those hiding something get worked up some the history of a car. Go look in the 997 for sale thread. Those guys know EVERYTHING about every car ever post.
The following 2 users liked this post by golfinz:
cooler2442 (01-11-2024), Larry Cable (01-11-2024)
Old 01-11-2024, 12:22 AM
jcannon
Banned

^^^^ Nice to know man. The crack in the lower bumper was less than three inches . Again, I do hope you sleep well at night going around saying the car was in an accident when it is clearly a damage to lower bumper caused by running into a rubber cone in the freeway. Carfax show accident ???????????? No it does not. SO why are you going around saying it was involved in an accident and CARFAX accident?????. Matter fact, why did you still want to go forward and buy the car if it was that BAD? You asked for another $5k off and the seller basically told you to go fly a kite and NO thank you . He must have hurt your ego or something lol. Then you go around telling dealers that he ran over a CURB .There are pics of black rubber marks on the bumper off came the CONES .You even told me myself "you said he ran into a curb". Cmon man, that is not cool. Josh did not run into no CURB. You told another dealer up in SACRAMENTO this car was involved in an accident and that it ran into a CURB. Why are you making stories and CARFAX accident ? Carfax show no accident.....Dude this is not or was never my car and Today, this is not my car and I do not work for Champion Porsche. Maybe the Josh should chime in with copy and paste all your texts the reason you walked away was because he turned down your offer. Again if it was so bad why did you still wanted to go forward and BUY??? Haha , make zero sense man. Now you are here bad mouth the car and make it seem like it was in an accident with another car.

He blended the hood/fender b/c it had a few stone nicks and also at the same time re-PPF clear bra. Made sense to repair the nicks and re apply clear bra hence only reason the front was paint and blend in.

Last edited by jcannon; 01-11-2024 at 12:37 AM.
Old 01-11-2024, 12:36 AM
golfinz
Rennlist Member

^^^^ Nice to know man. The crack in the lower bumper was less than three inches . Again, I do hope you sleep well at night going around saying the car was in an accident when it is clearly a damage to lower bumper caused by running into a rubber cone in the freeway. Carfax show accident ???????????? No it does not. SO why are you going around saying it was involved in an accident and carafe accident?????. Matter fact, why did you still want to go forward and buy the car if it was that BAD? You asked for another $5k off and the seller basically told you to go fly a kite and NO thank you . He must have hurt your ego or something lol. Then you go around telling dealers that he ran over a CURB . You even told me myself "you said he ran into a curb". Cmon man, that is not cool. Josh did not run into no CURB. You told another dealer up in SACRAMENTO this car was involved in an accident and that it ran into a CURB. Why are making stories and carafe accident ? Carfax show no accident.....Today, this is not my car and I do not work for Champion Porsche.

He blended the hood/fender b/c it had a few stone nicks and also at the same time re-PPF clear bra. Made sense to repair the nicks and re apply clear bra hence only reason the front was paint and blend in.
Dude, your facts are incorrect. I backed out because I found out about this accident THE DAY before the ppi was scheduled to happen. Not during the weeks the seller and I had talked about the car. I did ask for a price cut because, uhh, thats what people do when negotiating? The seller was asking 205, then 200, then we agreed to 195, then he backed out to 200, which I finally agreed to before I found out about the accident and asked for a lower price. He said no so we parted ways amicably.

The dealer in CA is someone who I’ve gotten to know and who I asked his opinion on the issue. The word Curb was never used. Maybe “plastic curb thingy”. Doesn’t matter what it hit. Solid enough to crack a bumper….also, ask that dealer his opinion on the seller.

Unsure what your beef is here man. The car had an incident (is this better for you) that someone on this forum might want to know about. It’s at a dealer now. Simple as that. Give it up.
Larry Cable (01-11-2024)
Old 01-11-2024, 12:41 AM
jcannon
Banned

^^^^ Bro the fact here is you told PJ and myself the car hit a CURB and that is not true. 2nd, you stated CARFAX accident and indicator and there is NO accident on CARFAX as of today. Get your facts straight man,. NO ACCIDENT ON CARFAX and the CAR DID NOT HIT no CURB. Stop making up stories. I have texts from the dealer you used the word CURB and you told me yourself the CURB. Yes there was an incident not accident . Yes you should change or edit your post to incident not ACCIDENT.

Last edited by jcannon; 01-11-2024 at 12:58 AM.
Old 01-11-2024, 12:47 AM
jcannon
Banned

The word Curb was never used. Maybe “plastic curb thingy”. Doesn’t matter what it hit. Solid enough to crack a bumper….also, ask that dealer his opinion on the seller.

Plastic CURB THINGY... LOL, again the word you used was curb and now you are making up more stories. Haha. No accident man. But you going around use the word accident is just not cool.
Old 01-11-2024, 03:10 AM
EFLT
Rennlist Member

Received 13 Likes on 4 Posts

grandprix asking 260k for this with moderate to severe damage report on carfax
https://www.grandprimotors.com/used/...30a9a93127.htm

carfax: https://www.carfax.com/VehicleHistor...AR5VPYzdirCvNs

Last edited by EFLT; 01-11-2024 at 03:13 AM.
Old 01-11-2024, 09:13 AM
golfinz
Rennlist Member

^^^^ Bro the fact here is you told PJ and myself the car hit a CURB and that is not true. 2nd, you stated CARFAX accident and indicator and there is NO accident on CARFAX as of today. Get your facts straight man,. NO ACCIDENT ON CARFAX and the CAR DID NOT HIT no CURB. Stop making up stories. I have texts from the dealer you used the word CURB and you told me yourself the CURB. Yes there was an incident not accident . Yes you should change or edit your post to incident not ACCIDENT.
Ive literally said in every post about this car that the carfax is clean and that there was an OFF CARFAX incident. Go read my long post in the touring forum and then come back here. I’ve never said curb on the forum ever.

It really comes down to this jcannon. The car is not an oem paint car and has a story (big or smaller, because of an accident or incident that caused 6,900 worth of damage). There are a lot of people who would see it and think it is oem clean. Bumpers don’t matter to some people, and as these age, more and more bumpers will be painted. However, Oem paint also matters to some people and without knowing the history, someone might think it is.

Good luck with your search! These are really great cars worth owning.

Last edited by golfinz; 01-11-2024 at 09:17 AM.
Larry Cable (01-11-2024)

Quick Reply: WTB 2019 GT3 Touring