Old 05-10-2023, 02:10 PM
Hinz Motorsport
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 318 Likes on 192 Posts
Default KMP 991 GT3 Cup Racing Wheel for GT3/RS

Hi Guys,
KMP has released a 991 GT3 Cup Replica Wheel for 991 GT3 and RS Models. For non-RS models, the Pit Lane Limiter Button is changed to the PDCC button. This thing is really nice, the build quality and feedback in the paddles are excellent. This should also work with GT4 models, including the new RS.
Pricing ranges from $2700 to $3300, depending on if you want a quick-release wheel, and or a corded or wireless wheel.
Turnaround time is roughly 2 weeks from the time the order is placed.

Details can be viewed Hinz Motorsport - KMP GT3 Cup Replica Steering Wheel

HINZ MOTORSPORT
Race Parts & Accessories for your PORSCHE
www.HinzMotorsport.com
Call: 414-212-5679
Email: rick@hinzmotorsport.com
Old 05-10-2023, 06:39 PM
MKIVdan
Rennlist Member

Received 279 Likes on 139 Posts

pretty sweet, does any coding need to be done for the buttons to work? or is it plug n play?
Old 05-10-2023, 10:13 PM
Hinz Motorsport
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 318 Likes on 192 Posts

Originally Posted by MKIVdan
pretty sweet, does any coding need to be done for the buttons to work? or is it plug n play?
This is plug and play. The car will not know a difference so no codes. It obviously removes the airbag, so recommended for track-only use. They can also do custom layouts on their other wheels, up to 10 buttons. The plate/layout for the cup car wheel can not be changed as the button positions are pre-cut. You can change what each button does if you want, however. This is the first time I have gotten my hands on this specific wheel and I was really impressed with it.
Old 05-24-2023, 01:21 PM
GT3-FL
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I bought the 2-button KMP steering wheel for my 991.1 GT3 and I am getting a ESC+TC Failure light now. It goes away but comes back. It does not go into limp mode but ESC and TC are completely disabled.
My shop thinks it is the KMP steering wheel since it is the only thing that changed. I bought it directly from KMP but they have not responded yet. I was wondering if anybody else had this experience. thank you.