Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Porsche Travel Experience

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2022, 12:55 PM
cscrogham
Burning Brakes

Received 157 Likes on 86 Posts

The trips are spectacular, and expensive because they are worth it. Highest recommendation, but pick a trip that matches your (and spouse/other's) preferences. Want a more leisurely stroll, go to Tuscany. Want to blast up some passes and toss your passenger's breakfast, do the Alps.
The following users liked this post:
PET (06-20-2022)
Old 06-21-2022, 12:09 AM
LAPorsche3
Advanced

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Have done Scotland, Eastern Europe, Spain and France. Overall very positive experience. All pre-covid though. Happy to answer any questions.
The following users liked this post:
Larry Cable (06-21-2022)
Old 06-21-2022, 08:08 AM
CustomPerformanc
Banned

Received 81 Likes on 56 Posts

My wife and I just did a tour with Fast Lane Travel. Started in Stuttgart, did a drive to the Alps (Tyrol), got to see Porsche museum and factory (and MB museum). Extremely well organized, great accomodagtions, great food, and a fun experience. The autobahn driving was fun, but traffic can slow you down at times. They can organize some time on the Nurburgring if you want to get on a track. We stayed an extra week and they planned and booked accomodations for us. No hassle, really enjoyable trip, and the price was very reasonable. Looks like the Porsche tours are very nice, and the Stuttgart/Liepzig option was similar to what we did. We even stayed in the same hotel in Stuttgart (their breakfast is awesome there!). Not trying to plug for Fast Lane, but since it was a similar type trip I thought I would chime in with my $.02.

Quick Reply: Porsche Travel Experience