Anyone know about this 2RS?

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2020, 11:37 PM
Norcalgt3
Pro

Received 147 Likes on 85 Posts
Default Anyone know about this 2RS?

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used...ting=272937397

Curious if anyone has looked at this in person or knows about it. quite a good deal.
Old 10-22-2020, 05:19 PM
usrodeo4
Three Wheelin'

Received 583 Likes on 326 Posts

Don't know anything about her but the outside of the tire tread indicate she has never been tracked and she has all the options you want (WP, Mags, FAL, PDLS, CF buckets, leather alcantara, deviated stitching) and only 1K miles. I'm not really a fan of the blue interior (or perhaps the photos are playing tricks with my eyes as the description says black interior, but looks different then mine to me...maybe it is my red gauges/red seatbelts/red NR headrests/red stitching that makes the interior color look different, not sure) but if you want a black GT2 (to me color is very important and in my case the only colors I was interested in were GR or MB) I think at $299K it would be very well bought. I was made an email offer by a high end dealer in Chicago for $319K back in July that I declined. As some people are already winterizing their GT cars this may reflect the start of the seasonal discount. As always with a third of a million dollar car, get a good PPI. Edit...just noticed she has the leather steering wheel but not in CF, not sure what that option cost but to buy an OEM GT2 RS CF leather wheel now is $5k+ (yeah I have checked), mine is CF in alcantara, I wish mine had the CF leather wheel, that is the only option my girl did not come with that I would like to have. Suncoast has them and at some point I am sure I will buy one.

Last edited by usrodeo4; 10-22-2020 at 06:10 PM.
Old 10-22-2020, 11:07 PM
M3the01
Burning Brakes

Received 227 Likes on 164 Posts

There is a campaign for the CF trim on the wheel, just take it in, no issues... They will even let u keep the old black matte trim. I'm surprised no gt2rs helmet case... Withoutz, she ain't complete.

Good deal on that car~!!! Something seems up in my opinionz have it checked out. I know of others recently, selling for a lot more.

Quick Reply: Anyone know about this 2RS?