Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Utah Motorsports Campus - Race 3 Porsche Sprint Trophy USA West GT4 Clubsport

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2020, 06:47 PM
GT345
Burning Brakes

Received 159 Likes on 79 Posts
Default Utah Motorsports Campus - Race 3 Porsche Sprint Trophy USA West GT4 Clubsport

Well here it is in all its glory! Race 3 at Utah Motorsports Campus with the Porsche/Yokohama Trophy West Series.

I never gave up even when the leader was so far ahead I could barely see him, but I made sure to stay as consistent as possible and not burn out my tires so when I need them for the last leg of the race, they would be there for me and that work out pretty good.

The weather was so hot... very hot, and my cool box decided not to behave and start pumping hot air into my shirt instead of cold, so I had to quickly turn it off and kept telling myself to breath so I don't pass out from heat exhaustion.

Was not an easy win, but defiantly a rewarding one, and with the help of my AWESOME team BRRacing with Robb Todd and Liam Kaiser on the radio giving me encouragement during the whole race, it gave me the confidence I needed to bring home the win!

Hope you enjoy!

P.S. I had to crop this video because the back camera stop working (Guess the heat kills a lot of stuff), so in doing so i had to zoom in the main picture which kind of came out pretty cool I think, what is your thoughts?

Quick Reply: Utah Motorsports Campus - Race 3 Porsche Sprint Trophy USA West GT4 Clubsport