Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 748 Likes on 391 Posts

Originally Posted by MWA1977
Email being sent tomorrow to talk about needs and pricing. Thanks
got it!!! I’ll get working on a quote for you 🙏

Originally Posted by Perimeter
Impressive action by small business, big respect
thank you Sir. We’re staying positive and healthy and looking forward to serving our community
Old 04-26-2020, 11:05 PM
MWA1977
Rennlist Member

Received 54 Likes on 36 Posts

With all that is going on in the world you hate seeing small business take a hit like this. Furthermore, you hate it that they can't get the aid they need in a timely manner. Major props to Moe and his crew for doing their part to make the best of a bad situation. I have been in communication with Moe throughout the last two days. His prompt responses and guidance have been excellent and informative. I am happy to say the transporter should be here this week to send the Lizard RS for some new "skin". Ever since I bought my RS, which was my very first Porsche, I always wanted to have the best person available to make the exterior shine and have an unnoticeable PPF install. As many of you know, Moe and his crew are the ones you want doing it. From WRU's Touring to countless others on Rennlist that have had their cars done by Moe, I couldn't wait to get mine on the list as well. With the 20% discount and an opportunity to help a small highly reputable business, it's a no brainer. If any of you are willing and able, now is your chance to get a great deal and help out a great company. Cant wait to see you do your magic Moe. Thanks again.
Old 04-27-2020, 10:26 AM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 748 Likes on 391 Posts

Originally Posted by MWA1977
With all that is going on in the world you hate seeing small business take a hit like this. Furthermore, you hate it that they can't get the aid they need in a timely manner. Major props to Moe and his crew for doing their part to make the best of a bad situation. I have been in communication with Moe throughout the last two days. His prompt responses and guidance have been excellent and informative. I am happy to say the transporter should be here this week to send the Lizard RS for some new "skin". Ever since I bought my RS, which was my very first Porsche, I always wanted to have the best person available to make the exterior shine and have an unnoticeable PPF install. As many of you know, Moe and his crew are the ones you want doing it. From WRU's Touring to countless others on Rennlist that have had their cars done by Moe, I couldn't wait to get mine on the list as well. With the 20% discount and an opportunity to help a small highly reputable business, it's a no brainer. If any of you are willing and able, now is your chance to get a great deal and help out a great company. Cant wait to see you do your magic Moe. Thanks again.
This is what America is all about...land of opportunity and amazing people.

Can’t wait to make your RS “GP Certified”...I’ll have WRU there with a camera to see the look on your face as she’s unloaded and on your driveway

Thank you for the opportunity, and thank you for the support Sir

Quick Reply: GP PPP Loan Promotion