Originally Posted by MoeMistry

Absolute perfection!
Old 07-04-2019, 12:41 PM
Jbravo23
Rennlist Member

Received 1,790 Likes on 725 Posts

Hope that answers your questions.
yes indeed. Appreciate the explanation of the different configurations. Looks as if this may be my final upgrade to the vehicle. Probably not till the winter or early next year. The magnesium’s wheels have set me back enough for this year. I’ve never upgraded audio in any of my vehicles and at this point I’m glad I didn’t. This seems to be worth the investment as I intend to keep this car a long time.
Old 07-04-2019, 01:32 PM
Drifting
Rennlist Member

Received 1,329 Likes on 697 Posts

I have personally listened to the upgraded audio in this GT3T and must say it is MUCH better than the Bose in my .2 GT3!

If you’re an audiophile, this particular audio package is well worth it.
Old 07-04-2019, 02:48 PM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 768 Likes on 404 Posts

Originally Posted by 3-Pedals
What happens if one of the panels are damaged and xpel needs replacing? This stealth install is great at first but its a lot of work if you need to replace the wrap.
Excellent question.

in this case, we used Suntek ppf ultra, which would apply to xpel as well.

if a panel is damaged to the point that it needs replacing, it will most likely be an insurance claim for repair, which would also include the ppf protection replacement, but you’ll want to check with your insurance carrier. So far, State Farm, aaa, allstate, and Usaa have been easy to work with, with Usaa being the easiest and best.

if a panel is damaged and only the ppf is damaged, then you’re actually ahead of the game as the original panel and paint were protected...think of it as a bulletproof vest...if vest has holes and damaged, but the person protected by the vest lives, then you achieved your goal.

hope that helps
Old 07-04-2019, 02:50 PM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Jbravo23
yes indeed. Appreciate the explanation of the different configurations. Looks as if this may be my final upgrade to the vehicle. Probably not till the winter or early next year. The magnesium’s wheels have set me back enough for this year. I’ve never upgraded audio in any of my vehicles and at this point I’m glad I didn’t. This seems to be worth the investment as I intend to keep this car a long time.
Glad to hear and those wheels are stunning, but can’t wait to get your feedback of the audio upgrade as I’m sure you’ll enjoy that equally, if not more 🤙
Old 07-04-2019, 04:41 PM
0to60
Three Wheelin'

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Excellent question.

in this case, we used Suntek ppf ultra, which would apply to xpel as well.

if a panel is damaged to the point that it needs replacing, it will most likely be an insurance claim for repair, which would also include the ppf protection replacement, but you’ll want to check with your insurance carrier. So far, State Farm, aaa, allstate, and Usaa have been easy to work with, with Usaa being the easiest and best.

if a panel is damaged and only the ppf is damaged, then you’re actually ahead of the game as the original panel and paint were protected...think of it as a bulletproof vest...if vest has holes and damaged, but the person protected by the vest lives, then you achieved your goal.

hope that helps
I have Farmers. I added on my policy aftermarket accessories for a agreed value. Unless you have an endorsement I highly doubt insurance will pay for PPF or any other add one. The add on insurance was cheap.
Old 07-04-2019, 05:16 PM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by 0to60
I have Farmers. I added on my policy aftermarket accessories for a agreed value. Unless you have an endorsement I highly doubt insurance will pay for PPF or any other add one. The add on insurance was cheap.
+1...we tell our our clients to show our invoice to their invoice after the service to document the aftermarket enhancement and do what's necessary to make sure it’s in the policy for future
Old 07-13-2019, 11:03 AM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by 0to60
While we’re on this topic, just had a client get clipped in the rear bumper. At first, insurance wasn’t going to cover it. But after a little pushback, insurance requested proof of prior ppf and nano coating and cost of replacement and it looks like they’ll cover the damage 🤙

but for sure, as 0to60 mentioned, add this level of enhancements/protection to your policy...it’ll cost pennies on the $$$
Old 07-14-2019, 08:57 PM
96redLT4
Rennlist Member

Received 304 Likes on 173 Posts

Wow. Amazing detail and level of workmanship Moe! I hope I'll see that car someday in the future to take a close look. Its almost too beautiful to drive. And that white 993 in the background-way cool

Jim
Old 07-20-2019, 09:52 AM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by 96redLT4
Wow. Amazing detail and level of workmanship Moe! I hope I'll see that car someday in the future to take a close look. Its almost too beautiful to drive. And that white 993 in the background-way cool

Jim
Thank you Sir.

Our hope is, as stunning as our projects are, we want our clients to drive them more now that they’re protected 👌

Quick Reply: Porsche911GTS'16's GT3Touring - PPF/Audio/Radar-Laser