Notices
991 GT3, GT3RS, GT2RS and 911R 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Porsche Motorsports Racing Gear by Stand21 Available from Competition Motorsport

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2019, 07:24 AM
docjohnM
Racer

Received 45 Likes on 23 Posts

+1 on Competition Motorsports as vendor.
(Sold me a nice Stilo FIA 8660-2018 helmet last month).
Great customer service!
The following 2 users liked this post by docjohnM:
CMS (10-03-2019), Larry Cable (04-23-2022)
Old 09-14-2019, 10:15 AM
BlazinPond
Rennlist Member

Received 278 Likes on 178 Posts

Originally Posted by docjohnM
Great customer service!
Nice....i've had my eye on that helmet too. I have the 'carbon' version but looking to upgrade to the newer 8860.
The following users liked this post:
docjohnM (09-14-2019)
Old 09-14-2019, 02:13 PM
CMS
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by BlazinPond
Nice....i've had my eye on that helmet too. I have the 'carbon' version but looking to upgrade to the newer 8860.

BlazinPond- you can find the new 8860-2018 here. This is our best selling Stilo (and best selling helmet overall). You’ll love it!
https://competitionmotorsport.com/st...n-fiber-helmet
This weekend only- mention Rennlist in your order notes and we will include a FREE Stand21 Porsche Motorsport Balaclava and Stilo Helmet/Hans bag!
Old 09-18-2019, 09:01 PM
AllAboutThatP
Burning Brakes

Received 557 Likes on 278 Posts

So, one of my pet peeves has always been glove fitment. Whether winter gloves, work gloves, etc., I’ve never had a glove that I thought was actually designed to properly fit a human hand. It seems there is always a finger that is too long and you get that annoying flapping finger tip (usually the pinky) or the thumb is in the wrong location (usually because the gloves look like they were made from two flat pieces in the shape of a hand sewn together).

Enter the Stand 21 glove: Awesome!

Its like They were custom tailored to fit my hand. These are the best fitting most comfortable gloves I’ve ever worn.

Thanks CMS!
CMS (10-03-2019)
Old 09-19-2019, 11:52 AM
zmon
Rennlist Member

Received 140 Likes on 78 Posts

my stand 21 suit is amazing and the best money spent (La Couture Hybrid). i would recommend though if you are spending the stand 21 money, then get your suit made to measure. i was measured by them at the race track, but you can get the sheet and have a local tailor or your significant other measure you.

i need to try a pair of their gloves. the alpinestars fall apart. the stitching is always coming out. actually need to get some nomex thread and fix before next race.

Stand 21 for the win. i even used to be on their home page

ABusLux (09-19-2019)
Old 09-19-2019, 05:59 PM
kyrocks
Rennlist Member

Received 403 Likes on 210 Posts

Which one are you?
Old 10-02-2019, 04:53 PM
CMS
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by AllAboutThatP
So, one of my pet peeves has always been glove fitment. Whether winter gloves, work gloves, etc., I’ve never had a glove that I thought was actually designed to properly fit a human hand. It seems there is always a finger that is too long and you get that annoying flapping finger tip (usually the pinky) or the thumb is in the wrong location (usually because the gloves look like they were made from two flat pieces in the shape of a hand sewn together).

Enter the Stand 21 glove: Awesome!

Its like They were custom tailored to fit my hand. These are the best fitting most comfortable gloves I’ve ever worn.

Thanks CMS!
You are very welcome and we are glad you are enjoying the gloves!

Originally Posted by docjohnM

Great customer service!
Thank you!
Old 10-02-2019, 05:06 PM
Larry Cable
Rennlist Member

Received 3,595 Likes on 2,340 Posts

Originally Posted by CMS
BlazinPond- you can find the new 8860-2018 here. This is our best selling Stilo (and best selling helmet overall). You’ll love it!
https://competitionmotorsport.com/st...n-fiber-helmet
This weekend only- mention Rennlist in your order notes and we will include a FREE Stand21 Porsche Motorsport Balaclava and Stilo Helmet/Hans bag!
You also selling the Stand21 Porsche MS helmets?
Old 10-03-2019, 06:48 PM
CMS
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Larry Cable
You also selling the Stand21 Porsche MS helmets?
We plan on adding the Porsche MS helmets to our inventory this month. If you'd like to order one, give us a call and we can get all the details squared away. Thanks for asking!
Old 10-03-2019, 07:18 PM
Larry Cable
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by CMS
We plan on adding the Porsche MS helmets to our inventory this month. If you'd like to order one, give us a call and we can get all the details squared away. Thanks for asking!
https://www.stand21.com/special-coll...-helmets.r-22/

tempting ... very tempting!

Old 10-03-2019, 07:19 PM
Larry Cable
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by CMS
NEW RELEASE!
Porsche Motorsport-design shoe by Stand21 from Competition Motorsport
Stand21 Air-S Racing shoe with an officially licensed Porsche Motorsport design to compliment your Stand21 Porsche Motorsport suit, gloves, and under-layers all available at CMS.
Step into the absolute best racing shoe available on the planet! The new Air-S shoe is the lightest and most comfortable shoe you can find.

Porsche Motorsport Air-S Stand21 shoe at CMS
These are soo comfortable its like wearing your favorite pair of slippers. They are soo light its like your aren't wearing shoes at all, yet they hug your foot and provide the ultimate pedal feel when in the car.
You are going to want to wear them all the time, even just around the house.
You can find them on our website here along with the entire line of Porsche Motorsport gear by Stand21 at Competition Motorsport
I guess sexy isn't cheap!!!
Old 10-12-2019, 01:48 PM
ABusLux
Instructor

Received 44 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by CMS
NEW RELEASE!
Porsche Motorsport-design shoe by Stand21 from Competition Motorsport
Stand21 Air-S Racing shoe with an officially licensed Porsche Motorsport design to compliment your Stand21 Porsche Motorsport suit, gloves, and under-layers all available at CMS.
Step into the absolute best racing shoe available on the planet! The new Air-S shoe is the lightest and most comfortable shoe you can find.

Porsche Motorsport Air-S Stand21 shoe at CMS
These are soo comfortable its like wearing your favorite pair of slippers. They are soo light its like your aren't wearing shoes at all, yet they hug your foot and provide the ultimate pedal feel when in the car.
You are going to want to wear them all the time, even just around the house.
You can find them on our website here along with the entire line of Porsche Motorsport gear by Stand21 at Competition Motorsport
I saw them today live at the stand that Stand 21 rings to the Circuit de Dijon-Prenois every time we have an even with the Porsche club. They look amazing and seem to be built to last. I didn’t try them on, though.

On the way back to Geneva I passed by their HQ/factory; they were so nice that they had a welcome message to the members of the Porsche Club of Geneva on their outdoor advertising display.

Old 04-22-2022, 09:21 PM
tiger2021
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Small?

Does anyone think the sizing runs small? I wear 11 in Nike. I ordered 45 which translates on their website to 11.5 and I’m trying to see if small. They are snug.
Old 04-22-2022, 09:27 PM
Larry Cable
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by tiger2021
Does anyone think the sizing runs small? I wear 11 in Nike. I ordered 45 which translates on their website to 11.5 and I’m trying to see if small. They are snug.
I tried a pair myself a while back but I have "duck feet" (minus the webbing and the orange coloring) and I found that the sole of the shoe was too narrow for my foot, particularly for heel/"toe" blipping with the outside of my foot... great shoe otherwise.

AFIAK they are "supposed to be snug"...
Old 04-22-2022, 09:35 PM
tiger2021
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I could almost hit the end. Are they supposed to be like that?

Quick Reply: Porsche Motorsports Racing Gear by Stand21 Available from Competition Motorsport