Notices
991 GT3, GT3RS, GT2RS and 911R 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

PAG is still a real enthusiast company.. just got this...

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2019 | 12:33 AM
Semitone
Pro

Originally Posted by FastLaneTurbo
Ya gotta learn to dump that negativity, slow down and smell the roses and BE HAPPY lest you eventually become a Grumpy Old Man.
Thanks...you are absolutely right. I always enjoy the stuff PCA sends me. PAG..not so much...Maybe Christophorus just makes me feel guilty that my luggage doesn't match my Porsche. LOL.
Old 04-25-2019 | 01:41 AM
anselmw
Racer

I got a bunch of stuff when I bought my GT4. My wife barely gets anything for her Macan Turbo. For my GT3 have not go anything except for the carbon fiber pen. Never got the model that a lot of people got. I waited a year for the car so would have thought I would have got more than the pen...
Old 04-25-2019 | 09:46 AM
yxc145
Instructor

I got one, too. Was it sent to all Porsche owners or just GT car owners?
Old 04-25-2019 | 11:02 AM
NateOZ
Race Car

Originally Posted by FastLaneTurbo
Whoa Semitone!!!! Ya gotta learn to dump that negativity, slow down and smell the roses and BE HAPPY lest you eventually become a Grumpy Old Man.
I love getting stuff from Porsche - Can't wait to open it up - OK, most of it IS pretty useless, but at least SOMEONE cares about me enough to write -
which is more than my kids and Grandkids do. IMHO, NO ONE does a better job than Porsche in making me addicted to their cars and eagerly await their next new model.
Gives me something to look forward to - and isn't that what Life is all about? The next new adventure and the next new Car or new Airplane.
That makes me happy. Try It - You'll like it!!!!
I don't think they're the best and it's headed down hill for sure. The pens used to at least get the model on the pen, now it's just 911 - both the 991.2 GT2 RS and GT3 RS pens just said 911.

My wife has a friend who's son loves Porsche so most of it survives the trash can and is given to him.

Quick Reply: PAG is still a real enthusiast company.. just got this...