Notices
991 GT3, GT3RS, GT2RS and 911R 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Is there a 991 GT3 owners forum elsewhere?

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2019 | 03:11 PM
sampelligrino
Rennlist Member

Anyone who was not on that list but also does not enjoy the constant value/depreciation/what will my car be worth threads we can form our own forum too

No subscription revenue we will go for $ via installing massive click bait advertising on any value/adm/deprecation thread that surfaces
Old 04-04-2019 | 03:41 PM
victorc31
Instructor

Originally Posted by A/S
It would be awesome if the group below had a forum. They add the value I look for, and none of them seem to be insecure to buy a Porsche GT. I would pay a subscription to their forum for their valuable knowledge and experience with these cars. Very likely, they would donate their forum subscription fees. List order is random:

BGB Motorsports
Clark-ApexPerformance
Trakcar
orthojoe
mooty
SCCAForums
Soul Performance
JCR-Porsche
C.J. Ichiban
Seth Thomas
Robmypro
Z356
CAlexio
Robert Linton
Izzone
MJones
SEB74 (the other Sebastian Vettel)
GRPerformance

I might have left some important ones out, but these are my favorite 991 GT3 forum posters, which leaves the lurkers, future car buyers, C&C crowd, paint correction crowd, clear bra crowd, chrome wheels crowd, marketing and sales, brokers, and a Whale that found a path to Lake Michigan out...

I'll add Akunob... just to look at that beautiful rear end of his ... in the avatar :-)
Old 04-04-2019 | 05:15 PM
Akunob
Race Car

Originally Posted by victorc31
I'll add Akunob... just to look at that beautiful rear end of his ... in the avatar :-)
Aaawww you have me blushing Victor! Well, because you asked, I had to show & tell... ;-) Sir Mix-a-Lot would be proud! LOL

Old 04-04-2019 | 06:55 PM
bigskyGT3
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by sampelligrino
Anyone who was not on that list but also does not enjoy the constant value/depreciation/what will my car be worth threads we can form our own forum too

No subscription revenue we will go for $ via installing massive click bait advertising on any value/adm/deprecation thread that surfaces
count me in Sam. Can’t wait :-)
Old 04-04-2019 | 08:24 PM
991carreradriver
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Akunob
Aaawww you have me blushing Victor! Well, because you asked, I had to show & tell... ;-) Sir Mix-a-Lot would be proud! LOL

Now I am jealous!
Old 04-04-2019 | 09:52 PM
Akunob
Race Car

^^ love it Frank! Shake dat *ss!
Old 04-05-2019 | 01:06 AM
Jickel180
Rennlist Member

Now it's like a popularity contest in here. I'm from the E46 M3 forum land where most is technical and track talk. This 991 GT3 forum will eventually be more engaging now that the .1 GT3s are falling into the enthusiast price ranges. You'll see.

Old 04-05-2019 | 08:53 AM
djcxxx
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by A/S
It would be awesome if the group below had a forum. They add the value I look for, and none of them seem to be insecure to buy a Porsche GT. I would pay a subscription to their forum for their valuable knowledge and experience with these cars. Very likely, they would donate their forum subscription fees. List order is random:

BGB Motorsports
Clark-ApexPerformance
Trakcar
orthojoe
mooty
SCCAForums
Soul Performance
JCR-Porsche
C.J. Ichiban
Seth Thomas
Robmypro
Z356
CAlexio
Robert Linton
Izzone
MJones
SEB74 (the other Sebastian Vettel)
GRPerformance

I might have left some important ones out, but these are my favorite 991 GT3 forum posters, which leaves the lurkers, future car buyers, C&C crowd, paint correction crowd, clear bra crowd, chrome wheels crowd, marketing and sales, brokers, and a Whale that found a path to Lake Michigan out...
I and the others who add nothing will be happy not to pay membership dues to further improve the site.

Quick Reply: Is there a 991 GT3 owners forum elsewhere?