Notices
991 GT3, GT3RS, GT2RS and 911R 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

95 dB 991.2 GT3RS what are the quietest tips avail?

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2019, 11:01 AM
TRAKCAR
Rennlist Member

Received 1,648 Likes on 765 Posts

Originally Posted by JCR-Porsche
Check out our Titanium Silenced Tips, perfect for the job and will get you below the dB level required no problem.

Feature actual silencing, weight less than OEM tips and include an added benefit of not appearing like you’ve simply installed two coke cans onto your €200k car

https://www.jcr-developments.com/por...d-exhaust-tips

Any questions please do feel free to ask

JC
JC, I'm not worried about the weight, is this the most quiet option available from you or from other places?
I don't mind the cost, but I need to find whatever is the most sound deadening without hurting the motor, I will probably end up breaking in the car with these things on, on track.

Old 02-18-2019, 06:27 AM
JCR-Porsche
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 939 Likes on 431 Posts

Originally Posted by Jrtaylor9
So does that mean it fits a 997?
Yes, 100% will fit the silencer as the 3-bolt flange design is the same as 997 however the bumper cut out could be a little tight as the OD of the silencers are 100mm each. We haven't attempted install on a 997 GT3, I think they will fit but it'll be close.

Originally Posted by TRAKCAR
JC, I'm not worried about the weight, is this the most quiet option available from you or from other places?
I don't mind the cost, but I need to find whatever is the most sound deadening without hurting the motor, I will probably end up breaking in the car with these things on, on track.
This is the quietest option we offer, its a good sized silencer and makes a huge difference vs regular tips.

We offer two versions, as below:

Our regular version which has maximum silencing and a smaller internal diameter. dB reduction 4/5dB.

ORDER NOW - TITANIUM SILENCED TIPS

Our race version which features larger internal diameter and less silencing material. dB reduction 2/3dB.

ORDER NOW - TITANIUM RACE SILENCED EXHAUST TIPS

Any questions please do not hesitate to ask

JC

/
/ / JCR PORSCHE \ \ \

contact@jcr-developments.com

Facebook | Instagram | Youtube
Old 01-30-2021, 08:23 PM
DHI
Rennlist Member

Received 72 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by rshanholtz
I have purchased these from Manthey and should have them in a few weeks. Will test in late March!

How did these workout for you?

Quick Reply: 95 dB 991.2 GT3RS what are the quietest tips avail?