Sponsored by:

Supercharger on GT3 RS .2 ????

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2019, 04:26 AM
yojimbo007
Instructor

Received 51 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by CAlexio
So many here with same issue.. envy. Envy of people who actually live their life, not by convention, or god forbid worrying about "values" but instead live life with sheer gusto, with imagination, and DGAF mindset for what anyone else thinks. Hilarious to read criticism about this guy "putting a loud exhaust" on his car.. my god how many exhaust threads do we have?

Criticism of 700hp?.. gt2rs anyone? Why turbocharge but not supercharge? Is hybrid ok.? What a joke.. so many living in fear of stepping outside the lines, so they wish to hold others back in similar ways.
👊🍷
Old 06-02-2019, 08:14 AM
Waxer
Nordschleife Master

Received 810 Likes on 424 Posts

So many here with same issue.. envy. Envy of people who actually live their life, not by convention, or god forbid worrying about "values" but instead live life with sheer gusto, with imagination, and DGAF mindset for what anyone else thinks. Hilarious to read criticism about this guy "putting a loud exhaust" on his car.. my god how many exhaust threads do we have?

Criticism of 700hp?.. gt2rs anyone? Why turbocharge but not supercharge? Is hybrid ok.? What a joke.. so many living in fear of stepping outside the lines, so they wish to hold others back in similar ways.
One man’s tea is another man’s poison as they say.

Im sure his circus act has 0 to do with garnering Youtube followers and is just him liv’n life like this gem:

No hate but it is what it is. A bear on a unicycle is still a bear on a unicycle even if we put a dress and lipstick on him.
Old 06-02-2019, 09:10 AM
BrntRubber
Three Wheelin'

Received 250 Likes on 144 Posts

Exactly Brother

Originally Posted by Waxer

Im sure his circus act has 0 to do with garnering Youtube followers and is just him liv’n life like this gem:

https://youtu.be/eyy7IX7YU-A

No hate but it is what it is. A bear on a unicycle is still a bear on a unicycle even if we put a dress and lipstick on him.
If that YouTube video you posted did not make you smile, then my friend, you are already dead.
Old 06-02-2019, 09:28 AM
GiuseppeM
Three Wheelin'

Received 87 Likes on 55 Posts

https://youtu.be/eyy7IX7YU-A

I agree with you, and from those comments it's clear they are not familiar with his channel, or his Instagram... but they still want to give their opinion. So go watch that sh*t first and then come back.
Old 06-02-2019, 09:35 AM
Dougr743
Pro

Received 110 Likes on 74 Posts

Heres the problem, for ex. I made a comment on why he is doing it. My opinion, I did not say anything about him, or his friends or his wealth. He could be the most amazing, caring.loving. faith driven. community giving Guy. I don't care what he does, just please do it to another car and not that one. Make a 2000 hp bugati or a car that people don't drive to really drive. There are 1000's of those cars. Bar cars, cars and coffee cars. pick one, but I personally don't want to see someone trash a gt car. or a Scud, or 458 speciale or any list of special drivers cars that we are losing over time to turbo's and electrics.
Old 06-02-2019, 10:59 AM
Jiaim
Advanced

Received 17 Likes on 10 Posts

There are thousand of gt3 out there, it's not an unicorn.
Old 06-02-2019, 05:29 PM
milaadf
Instructor

Received 40 Likes on 15 Posts

if he can pull it off that will be interesting, as many said the compression of the car is already pretty high
Old 06-03-2019, 12:36 AM
yojimbo007
Instructor

One man’s tea is another man’s poison as they say.....
..........No hate but it is what it is. A bear on a unicycle is still a bear on a unicycle even if we put a dress and lipstick on him.
Re your last line......if this car is the unicycle, then i would argue that it was designed exactly for bears with lipstick and dresses.....and those who treat it otherwise are keeping it from what its intended for ( but never the less to each their own)
It is a race car... have you ever taken your car to a track and pushed it hard..... nothing is more abusive to a car than racing it....
Him and alike just know how to also enjoy it outside of a race track.
Old 06-03-2019, 06:43 AM
RennOracle
Pro

Received 32 Likes on 23 Posts

Just water/meth it, bigger fuel system and it will work. Maybe rods are needed, idk how much tq tolerance the stock ones have. Pretty dumb project all the way tho.
Old 06-03-2019, 11:59 AM
Psup4s
Burning Brakes

Received 122 Likes on 66 Posts

that guy mondo makes me wanna go pray for more shmee videos. You tube is saturated with similar type of people such as dde canadian guy who flies into cali on reg basis to brake traffic laws and make more stupid videos. all while acting like a though tourist boy eh
Old 06-03-2019, 11:57 PM
Waxer
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by BrntRubber
Exactly Brother

If that YouTube video you posted did not make you smile, then my friend, you are already dead.
The rumors of my demise are greatly exaggerated. You clearly have different priorities for your time than I do for mine. Watching a couple homies looking for YouTube views rip around with two scantily clad tarts is not on my to do list. Apparently it’s on yours. That’s Cool. To each his own.

To some he is enjoying his RS to the fullest. I think it’s a finely honed tool built for a specific purpose being abused to garner views. No hate just calling like I see it. It’s his car to do what he wants with.

Honestly it wouldn’t surprise me a bit if he put a roof rack on that RS then strapped a rocket to his *** got on the roof and tried to jump snake canyon with it. That would be awesome 😎! That I’d watch. 👍
Old 06-04-2019, 01:08 AM
yojimbo007
Instructor

.......I think it’s a finely honed tool built for a specific purpose being abused to garner views.....
That ‘specific purpose’ is racing... the most abusive environment/conditions one can subject a car to........ so maybe the car should not be raced either.. just parked on a driveway.

And he is not doing it to just garner views... its the other way around.. people are having a blast seeing someone truly enjoy his car.. on and off a race a track and youtube allows him to share and capitalize on it...
(Whats the difference in abusing a race car on or off track?... is one better than the other?)

Id say these videos, plus how Mondi enjoys his car just bugs the hell out of those who bought the car for some elitist image/value.... he definitely destroys that.. and i love it 👍👍
Old 06-04-2019, 01:53 AM
AutoVation
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

After the supercharger, he should make it AWD...

https://www.caranddriver.com/reviews...-hybrid-drive/
Old 06-04-2019, 06:19 AM
Waxer
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by yojimbo007
That ‘specific purpose’ is racing... the most abusive environment/conditions one can subject a car to........ so maybe the car should not be raced either.. just parked on a driveway.

And he is not doing it to just garner views... its the other way around.. people are having a blast seeing someone truly enjoy his car.. on and off a race a track and youtube allows him to share and capitalize on it...
(Whats the difference in abusing a race car on or off track?... is one better than the other?)

Id say these videos, plus how Mondi enjoys his car just bugs the hell out of those who bought the car for some elitist image/value.... he definitely destroys that.. and i love it 👍👍
Now your ascribing a demeaning motive to me and others who cringe at his videos without the slightest clue of who I am or those others are and discounting the fact that there may actually be others who genuinely think his vids are a vacuous meaningless circus act with the sole goal to monetize his you tube channel with an RS being used as a sacrificial lamb. That’s fine. You can think what you want and draw whatever subjective conclusions you wish without a clue about those that cringe at his videos.

You are clearly part of his target audience and your conclusion about others seeing it differently than you is no surprise for someone in his target audience.

Like I said. One man’s tea is another man’s poison.

Im glad you enjoy his vids. May he make many more in good health.

I’ll continue to avoid them...unless he does that canyon jump. Let me know.

Last edited by Waxer; 06-04-2019 at 06:36 AM.
Old 06-04-2019, 08:26 AM
GiuseppeM
Three Wheelin'

Received 87 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by yojimbo007

He's desperate, he's been trying to reach 500k subscribers on YouTube since last year and had got 70,000. He's been telling people on Instagram he'd give away his Ferrari to a fan and on YouTube if he reaches that goal.

Everything he does it's not to enjoy the car, he can't care less. It's for the fame. And there are people that can't catch that and act like you, and there are people that get annoyed when it's brought up because they know exactly what's going on.

They're posers, they race thru Rodeo Drive filming and waiting for cops to pull them over and fight the tickets, all for the views. Like when DDE pretended he was Fedexed $100K cash ahaha he was called out so bad in the comments.

And I've seen your comments too asking them to ride with them, to each his own but don't come tell me they're genuine.

Quick Reply: Supercharger on GT3 RS .2 ????