Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

No parking for you. Get out!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2018, 09:05 PM
Golden Boy
Pro

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Why isnt my gts rsr touring on the list? Maybe a typo?
Old 08-29-2018, 09:36 PM
signes
Rennlist Member

Received 640 Likes on 422 Posts

First on the list at my dealer for the forthcoming GTS RS. The extra S stands for Special
Old 08-29-2018, 11:45 PM
unotaz
Drifting

Received 998 Likes on 433 Posts

Yup, you are all set!

Originally Posted by anonymous918
by that logic 997 GT2 RS is also OK since it is a 911 and a GT2 RS
Old 08-29-2018, 11:48 PM
unotaz
Drifting

I know. Clearly, the cars you mentioned below are all crappy cars according to this letter

(I personally don't think the 993 TTS is any special, but I digress here)

Originally Posted by rodsky
So if you roll up in a 959 and a 73 RS or a 997 gt3rs 4.0 or a CGT or a 993 TTS etc. - no soup for you

So much wrong with this
Old 08-30-2018, 03:27 AM
Waxer
Nordschleife Master

Received 816 Likes on 429 Posts

So your only “VIP secured preferred parking” if you are parade lapping “one of the selected cars”.

i guess TTS Exclusives don’t make the cut either and they have to park out back with all the other quarter million dollar + GT cars.

Next year when the Speedster and 4.0 2RS come out others who are now “”last years news” will be bumped to the back lot too.

This Snobby marketing chit they pull is a real turn off. It’s a good thing their cars are so good otherwise I’d buy American .

just on the the basis of this kind of crap I’d have 0 interest in going.

When I give chit what cars PAG thinks are “valuable” I’ll let you know. In the mean time what’s valuable to me is in my garage.

LOL

Last edited by Waxer; 08-30-2018 at 09:29 AM.
Old 08-30-2018, 09:59 AM
R.Deacon
Drifting

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

^ Waxer is the VIP customer the core of the apple? Likely no, they bite the apple for performance, prestige and exclusivity empowered by their purse.
Can P survive without the VIP customers bite yes . Can P survive without a core , no the rest of the apple will rot . So who is the core of brand ?
The enthusiasts those bite is lead by the passion of the heart , and the purse has to be figured to accommodate that lead . so the seed , yup,
that would be the ten year boy on his bike peddling down a country road when he hears first the roar on a GT P car coming stops to watch with an awe in his eyes as the car passes and the driver pulls the paddles and rips the throttle to 9k leaving the boy with a huge smile and excitement
for the passing and the kid thinking that was totally cool , one day , ..... I know fairy tale stuff , as AC would say I'll show myself out now.

VIP = very inspiring person , one who's heart and sole is in it .
likely parked out back in the quarter mm lot , LOL , corporate thinking sometimes

Last edited by R.Deacon; 08-30-2018 at 10:18 AM.
Old 08-30-2018, 11:29 AM
unotaz
Drifting

Based on the letter, it's not just "the latest and the greatest" that gets VIP parking. 918 Spyder was a 2015 model and the 911R can be either 1967 or 2016

I'm contemplating of taking my Panamera Turbo S e-hybrid up this year. So I will probably have no use for the special VIP parking pass anyway

Originally Posted by Waxer
So your only “VIP secured preferred parking” if you are parade lapping “one of the selected cars”.

i guess TTS Exclusives don’t make the cut either and they have to park out back with all the other quarter million dollar + GT cars.

Next year when the Speedster and 4.0 2RS come out others who are now “”last years news” will be bumped to the back lot too.

This Snobby marketing chit they pull is a real turn off. It’s a good thing their cars are so good otherwise I’d buy American .

just on the the basis of this kind of crap I’d have 0 interest in going.

When I give chit what cars PAG thinks are “valuable” I’ll let you know. In the mean time what’s valuable to me is in my garage.

LOL
Old 08-30-2018, 11:36 AM
Waxer
Nordschleife Master

Received 816 Likes on 429 Posts

Originally Posted by R.Deacon
^ Waxer is the VIP customer the core of the apple? Likely no, they bite the apple for performance, prestige and exclusivity empowered by their purse.
Can P survive without the VIP customers bite yes . Can P survive without a core , no the rest of the apple will rot . So who is the core of brand ?
The enthusiasts those bite is lead by the passion of the heart , and the purse has to be figured to accommodate that lead . so the seed , yup,
that would be the ten year boy on his bike peddling down a country road when he hears first the roar on a GT P car coming stops to watch with an awe in his eyes as the car passes and the driver pulls the paddles and rips the throttle to 9k leaving the boy with a huge smile and excitement
for the passing and the kid thinking that was totally cool , one day , ..... I know fairy tale stuff , as AC would say I'll show myself out now.

VIP = very inspiring person , one who's heart and sole is in it .
likely parked out back in the quarter mm lot , LOL , corporate thinking sometimes
???? 🤔
Plenty of guys here with the purse to buy any of these cars including moi but not able to get allocations. Having a fat purse and buying any of these cars doesn’t automatically anoint you with enthusiast fairy dust nor make you more of an enthusiast than someone with a Boxster. Exhibit A. Flippers.

Btw...love my little Spyder. Didn’t buy it to flip.

Quick Reply: No parking for you. Get out!!