Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My Gelbgrun 6MT PCCB GT3 For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2018 | 02:45 PM
FORENN
Banned

Originally Posted by Mech33
Dare I say that the GT3 looks better in Gelbgrun than the RS in similar colored Lizard Green!
Gelbgrun and Lizard are pretty similar, I think it's just the GT3 looks better than the RS (GT3 look is more refined, more classic lines). RS certainly looks more "aggressive" which I realize is appealing to many but PAG flat-out nailed the styling with the 991.2 GT3.
Old 08-29-2018 | 03:07 PM
Maverick787
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by Es macht nichts
Gelbgrun and Lizard are pretty similar, I think it's just the GT3 looks better than the RS (GT3 look is more refined, more classic lines). RS certainly looks more "aggressive" which I realize is appealing to many but PAG flat-out nailed the styling with the 991.2 GT3.
I think your assessment is spot on ...when I saw LG next to Gelbgrum side by side couldn't tell the difference in color? Also I was on the fence between LG and BLK, and I chose BLK on my RS as it mates up with the aggressive look of the RS in my view so that's where I landed. I think the LG for me would wear over time as the car is a long time keeper for me
Old 08-29-2018 | 07:31 PM
Mech33
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by Es macht nichts
Yes this is what I meant (not that LG itself looks any different than Gelbgrun).
Old 08-29-2018 | 07:49 PM
DRPM
Drifting

Very nice car and spec
GLWS
Old 08-29-2018 | 11:39 PM
sgroer
Rennlist Member

Sold!
Old 09-05-2018 | 01:18 AM
Alan C.
Rennlist Member

Phil?
Old 09-05-2018 | 07:43 AM
sgroer
Rennlist Member

The market for this car was 20k over sticker and my dealer had a few people on the line that would have likely moved forward at that price.

I didn't give it anymore thought when Tony told me he wanted it. Great guy that has done a lot for Smokies, the car stays local which benefits my dealer, Tony's incoming chalk gt3 becomes available for another of their good customers, this beautiful car goes to a good friend and I miss out on a little cash. Plus it helps maintain a great relationship with my dealer, I've made it clear that I will always be a no drama customer and include them in the transactions related to cars they have sold to me at MSRP. It helped them out as well to close the deal in August. Additionally with my new GT2RS staring me in the face I couldn't wait any longer . I'm not in this to make money, had no intention of selling so soon but as GT2RS delivery day approached I felt that I wanted to focus on that car as it is something very special and quite different.

So what it sold for and what the market would have paid are two different things. With a few more days and a focus on selling it for the max, there is no doubt it would have sold for 215k or more. There were 6-8 people sniffing around at that price point.

Every time I hear from Tony and see pics of the car in Instagram I am certain it went to the right place. Makes me happy to know he's enjoying it. To me this is more about good karma than anything and enjoying the adventures that life brings us. We are all so fortunate to have cars like this.

PLUS, Tony gave me a tip on a hot stock and we are well on our way to recovering the difference. And if I ever need my roof repaired, I have someone to call. Someday I may even change my avatar.

Last edited by sgroer; 09-05-2018 at 08:47 AM.
The following users liked this post:
tjg81296 (02-06-2020)

Quick Reply: My Gelbgrun 6MT PCCB GT3 For Sale