Notices
991 GT3, GT3RS, GT2RS and 911R 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What can you order from Porsche OPC Parts Dept?

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2018, 07:56 PM
mc_blue
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What can you order from Porsche OPC Parts Dept?

So on my GT3 I didn't spec alcantara belt outlet trims on my GT3. My friend's car has this option and I think it looks great. I've sent my dealer my friend's chassis no. and a picture of the part but have been advised they're having difficulty getting a price. Has anyone else had a similar experience?

In addition, if I wanted for example the dashboard end parts in leather and had the chassis number for another vehicle couldn't I supply this to my dealer to obtain a price for it or do I go to a company such as Exclusive Option?

Kind regards
Old 07-29-2018, 08:37 PM
Slip
Racer

Received 100 Likes on 21 Posts

You can order pretty much everything through Suncoast. Great to deal with and very quick in getting the parts out: https://www.suncoastparts.com/
Old 07-29-2018, 10:29 PM
ipse dixit
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 11,739 Likes on 5,126 Posts

Better to order from Sunset Porsche (not Suncoast)
Old 07-29-2018, 11:59 PM
Slip
Racer

Originally Posted by ipse dixit
Better to order from Sunset Porsche (not Suncoast)
What’s the difference between the two ? Hadn’t heard of sunset Porsche before. Do these guys have better pricing?
Old 07-30-2018, 12:26 AM
montoya
Rennlist Member

Received 300 Likes on 174 Posts

Originally Posted by Slip

What’s the difference between the two ? Hadn’t heard of sunset Porsche before. Do these guys have better pricing?
Just another dealer like Suncoast, they are in Portland. Sonnen I found has the best pricing overall.
Old 07-30-2018, 03:00 AM
Slip
Racer

Thanks, good to know.
Old 07-30-2018, 04:16 PM
mc_blue
Track Day

Dashboard end pieces
Thanks for the replies. I generally get a discount from my dealer - the question is can I order any part or do I need to go to a company like Exclusive Option to do the leather bits I want for the interior?
Old 07-31-2018, 05:48 PM
EXCLUSIVE OPTION
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Outlet Trims & Dashboard Bits

Originally Posted by mc_blue

Dashboard end pieces
Thanks for the replies. I generally get a discount from my dealer - the question is can I order any part or do I need to go to a company like Exclusive Option to do the leather bits I want for the interior?
\

mc_blue,
In regards to the seat belt outlet trim, we have the capability to either do them in factory matching Leather or Alcantara.

For the dashboard pieces, there are two options: A) done in matching leather/stitching to combine with your dashboard or b) done in Alcantara with your dashboard's stitching which some customers have opted to do as a differentiation. Below is an example of various dashboard endplates in leather.

If you have any questions about our interior Leather/Alcantara components, please feel free to contact us via PM or email.

991/981 Dashboard Endplates in leather

Old 08-20-2018, 04:05 PM
mc_blue
Track Day

Porsche Centre Sutton Coldfield has located the four alcantara belt outlet trims for £210. Lead time unfortunately is 8 weeks but that's cheaper than the option price!

My original question remains. Does that mean I can order any parts - i.e. the dashboard end trims from my dealer?
Old 08-20-2018, 05:05 PM
evilfij
SJW, a Carin' kinda guy
Rennlist Member

Received 621 Likes on 433 Posts

Originally Posted by mc_blue
Porsche Centre Sutton Coldfield has located the four alcantara belt outlet trims for £210. Lead time unfortunately is 8 weeks but that's cheaper than the option price!

My original question remains. Does that mean I can order any parts - i.e. the dashboard end trims from my dealer?
Yes. It’s a pain for the dealer to find the right part numbers, but if you dig you can get pretty much anything.
Old 08-20-2018, 05:39 PM
mc_blue
Track Day

Originally Posted by evilfij

Yes. It’s a pain for the dealer to find the right part numbers, but if you dig you can get pretty much anything.
Perfect. I'll share the part numbers when I've got them!
Old 09-08-2018, 11:14 AM
Perimeter
Rennlist Member

Received 329 Likes on 219 Posts

Sunset is cheaper than SunCoast,
Sunset cuts us group deals here (GT4 lip, THX Luke @ Sunset)
Sunset is faster shipping to West Coast destinations.

I must admit I have not tried Sonnen yet, thanks much for the price tip, will try next time

Originally Posted by Slip
Those are very tastefully done!
Originally Posted by EXCLUSIVE OPTION
\

mc_blue,
In regards to the seat belt outlet trim, we have the capability to either do them in factory matching Leather or Alcantara.

For the dashboard pieces, there are two options: A) done in matching leather/stitching to combine with your dashboard or b) done in Alcantara with your dashboard's stitching which some customers have opted to do as a differentiation. Below is an example of various dashboard endplates in leather.

If you have any questions about our interior Leather/Alcantara components, please feel free to contact us via PM or email.

991/981 Dashboard Endplates in leather

Quick Reply: What can you order from Porsche OPC Parts Dept?