Notices
991 GT3, GT3RS, GT2RS and 911R 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Does GT3T sell for a greater premium now than the winged version?

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2018, 02:58 PM
96redLT4
Rennlist Member

Received 307 Likes on 175 Posts

Originally Posted by meaker
Just get the car to enjoy.. stop worrying about what it will be worth when you are done with the it
That is a capital idea Chris! Can you please give my dealer principal a buzz and tell him I should be allowed to order one, for sticker and PTS.

Jim
Old 07-22-2018, 03:33 PM
Buddhamonk
Three Wheelin'

Received 51 Likes on 30 Posts

My gt3 is 1 of 1. The only one with my fart molecules etched into the seat cushion. How much is that worth?
Old 07-24-2018, 11:54 PM
hacker-pschorr
Administrator - "Tyson"
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 2,225 Likes on 1,254 Posts

Originally Posted by Waxer

hey, no problem as far as I’m concerned.

Everyone knows I just LOVES value threads and production threads in any form or permutation. My favorite hobby is to even break a subject down into a sub-set once the “subject police” get really worked up. Here.. for instance..this was a hit here last year....Once they got pissed with hearing how many RSs were shipped to the U.S. I figured why not discuss how many are in NJ. Then you can break that down into county, township and household. See how this works?

My latest favorite subject considered to be of no value and a complete waste of time by the self annointed “thread topic” police is tariffs. Not only irrelevant but off topic too! What could be more fun?

Good job. You have a talent. Developed it. I’ll help you. When this thread slows down post this one.

“How many GT3T in silver have been produced?”

How many colors were offered? Then you can compare to winged 3s in each color.. See how this works?

if you want to post a topic with legs do something in a PTS or if you should do CXX in fuzzy dice material on the dash or whether the smoking package box should be ticked, or should I order $13000 mg wheels to save 3lbs of unsprung weight per corner making my RS the fastest at C&C? Want a thread that will go on forever? Example: Post a topic about a car 99.999999 of us can never get like “what color Speedster you would order?”

Definitely stay away from topics like the WEC/Weathertec series etc....booooringgg. Straight to the bottom those go.

PM me if you need help with this...

Old 07-25-2018, 12:01 PM
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 196 Likes on 131 Posts

Originally Posted by Waxer

hey, no problem as far as I’m concerned.

Everyone knows I just LOVES value threads and production threads in any form or permutation. My favorite hobby is to even break a subject down into a sub-set once the “subject police” get really worked up. Here.. for instance..this was a hit here last year....Once they got pissed with hearing how many RSs were shipped to the U.S. I figured why not discuss how many are in NJ. Then you can break that down into county, township and household. See how this works?

My latest favorite subject considered to be of no value and a complete waste of time by the self annointed “thread topic” police is tariffs. Not only irrelevant but off topic too! What could be more fun?

Good job. You have a talent. Developed it. I’ll help you. When this thread slows down post this one.

“How many GT3T in silver have been produced?”

How many colors were offered? Then you can compare to winged 3s in each color.. See how this works?

if you want to post a topic with legs do something in a PTS or if you should do CXX in fuzzy dice material on the dash or whether the smoking package box should be ticked, or should I order $13000 mg wheels to save 3lbs of unsprung weight per corner making my RS the fastest at C&C? Want a thread that will go on forever? Example: Post a topic about a car 99.999999 of us can never get like “what color Speedster you would order?”

Definitely stay away from topics like the WEC/Weathertec series etc....booooringgg. Straight to the bottom those go.

PM me if you need help with this...

Outstanding post and long overdue.

Quick Reply: Does GT3T sell for a greater premium now than the winged version?