Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tidy full harnesses when not in use

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2018, 07:18 PM
bccars
Three Wheelin'

Received 41 Likes on 31 Posts

Mine can't be adjusted while sitting either !
Old 06-25-2018, 02:02 AM
ajw45
Three Wheelin'

Received 319 Likes on 169 Posts

Originally Posted by Eiskurve
Hi Cobalt appreciated your answers and pics. A couple of questions..... How do you remove the Schroth buckle? I've seen comments about just pressing something on the rear? Also, I think the dealer has installed the anti sub straps incorrectly. There is no adjustment possible unless you move the seat forward and fiddle at the floor mounts. They cannot be adjusted whilst sitting? Sorry to pester!!!
Back of the quick release is a small round hole. Get a skinny allen wrench or something in there to depress a button that unclips the qr from the sub belts. Tool not required to snap the qr back on.
Old 06-25-2018, 03:06 AM
CobaltCr
Racer

Received 48 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by Eiskurve
Hi Cobalt appreciated your answers and pics. A couple of questions..... How do you remove the Schroth buckle? I've seen comments about just pressing something on the rear? Also, I think the dealer has installed the anti sub straps incorrectly. There is no adjustment possible unless you move the seat forward and fiddle at the floor mounts. They cannot be adjusted whilst sitting? Sorry to pester!!!
I installed my sub strap with the adjustment buckles above the seat cushion so I could tighten and loosen as needed.

The buckle is removed as per the other post above. I actually keep a small Allen wrench in my arm rest to remove the buckle-push it into the small hole at the back til you hear a click then pull. Just pop it back on when you need it.
Old 06-25-2018, 11:22 AM
bellatrix
Rennlist Member

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts

This is one of the best RL threads around. Tricky little problem, some great ideas to solve.

Quick Reply: Tidy full harnesses when not in use