Notices
991 GT3, GT3RS, GT2RS and 911R 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Atlanta PEC delivery - Impact to delivery timing?

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2018, 09:47 PM
horns
Pro

Received 193 Likes on 104 Posts
Question Atlanta PEC delivery - Impact to delivery timing?

Can someone please share how delivery is scheduled for pick up at ATL PEC and how much time it adds to a regular delivery where the car is purchased? For example, does the car have to arrive at the port stateside before a delivery date is set? At the point I imagine there is a bit of a backup getting delivery through PEC. Does the selling dealer collect payment on the car, and how is that coordinated with the delivery?

Thanks
Old 04-17-2018, 10:21 PM
wareaglescott
Burning Brakes

Received 99 Likes on 57 Posts

I ordered last September. Non GT car. Dealer was in Atlanta so I figured might as well get the free PEC experience out of it. Last September the SA told me it would add about 6-8 weeks total time. Said PEC only does 2 a day and the car would sit at the port in Jacksonville until it was my turn for the delivery experience. I believe at that time that was accurate info. Whether there is still a backlog or if they still only do 2 per day I have no idea. I elected not to wait the extra time.
Old 07-05-2018, 05:05 PM
JAMilford
Racer

Received 238 Likes on 117 Posts

I have a C4 GTS scheduled to leave Emden on 28 September. I chose PEC Atlanta delivery instead of the Local dealership here in Tampa and my SA told me that it would add approximately 1 month to the delivery date. I'm not sure how I will be notified of the actual date though.

Quick Reply: Atlanta PEC delivery - Impact to delivery timing?