Notices
991 GT3, GT3RS, GT2RS and 911R 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

.2 GT3 Q4 Build Date - What V-code Status Are You?

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2018, 02:47 PM
fowhdr
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Redmonkey, if you still don't have a commission number then that means they have not "given" you the allocation (ie, matched your name/build to their allocation). I did not have a commission number until they changed them all to MY2018 and the next day I went in and they matched my build to their allocation and immediately got a commission number. I would make sure you get that done right away because until then, you do not officially have an allocation.
Old 02-15-2018, 02:57 PM
fowhdr
Track Day

fibredog, thanks for the advice. Was heading that way but then saw the last couple days some September builds finally went V200 so trying not to be a pain to Exclusive if they are just working through their orders. Reading RL all day gets the paranoia up though, especially after the PTS/CXX stop orders.
Old 02-15-2018, 09:03 PM
Archimedes
Race Director

Received 3,869 Likes on 1,902 Posts

I went from V070 to V200 about 4-5 weeks ago. August delivery.
Old 02-15-2018, 10:15 PM
dieselino
Rennlist Member

Received 258 Likes on 111 Posts

September build date, V200 status and a commission number. Sales manager told me that you receive a commission number once your order goes to V200.
Old 02-15-2018, 10:29 PM
redmonkey928
Rennlist Member

Received 324 Likes on 229 Posts

Originally Posted by fowhdr
Redmonkey, if you still don't have a commission number then that means they have not "given" you the allocation (ie, matched your name/build to their allocation). I did not have a commission number until they changed them all to MY2018 and the next day I went in and they matched my build to their allocation and immediately got a commission number. I would make sure you get that done right away because until then, you do not officially have an allocation.
So I was told this in a somewhat similar fashion as well - but the dealer has told me that they don't have the build date on it yet and can't attach my name to the build to generate the commission number. Another person at the dealer said exactly about what you mentioned above.

My question is, is anyone else having this issue? We do have a signed contract and they have been holding funds (but, as well all know that doesn't mean a whole lot at the end of the day).
Old 02-16-2018, 12:36 AM
fxz
Race Car

Location: The way to hell is paved by good intentions “Wenn ich Purist höre...entsichere ich meinen Browning” "Myths are fuel for marketing (and nowadays for flippers too,,,)" time to time is not sufficient to be a saint, you must be also an Hero
Received 436 Likes on 262 Posts

Originally Posted by redmonkey928
So I was told this in a somewhat similar fashion as well - but the dealer has told me that they don't have the build date on it yet and can't attach my name to the build to generate the commission number. Another person at the dealer said exactly about what you mentioned above.

My question is, is anyone else having this issue? We do have a signed contract and they have been holding funds (but, as well all know that doesn't mean a whole lot at the end of the day).
They should give you immediatly a comm number
until that you re on a waiting list

up to you if waiting for next eventual dealer assigned cars or withdraw
Old 02-16-2018, 01:58 PM
fowhdr
Track Day

Originally Posted by redmonkey928

You are in the US? If so, then what they are saying does not add up. If they got an allocation, then it shows up in the system. If it is in the system then they just fill in all of your info and assign that allocation to you. It will immediately give you the commission number. I was sitting with the SM and could see all the cars they had allocations for (this screen shot has been posted elsewhere on RL) and he just clicked on the October build allocation and populated all the fields.
Old 02-16-2018, 02:55 PM
redmonkey928
Rennlist Member

Received 324 Likes on 229 Posts

Originally Posted by fowhdr
You are in the US? If so, then what they are saying does not add up. If they got an allocation, then it shows up in the system. If it is in the system then they just fill in all of your info and assign that allocation to you. It will immediately give you the commission number. I was sitting with the SM and could see all the cars they had allocations for (this screen shot has been posted elsewhere on RL) and he just clicked on the October build allocation and populated all the fields.
Yes, US.

And I agree it doesn't add up, but will give it some time and see how it plays out. Benefit of the doubt!

Last edited by redmonkey928; 02-19-2018 at 09:07 PM.

Quick Reply: .2 GT3 Q4 Build Date - What V-code Status Are You?