I got my .2 GT3 6 months early! A huge THANKS

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2017, 11:05 AM
Bossing
Rennlist Member

Received 89 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally Posted by Icutyou

Congrats! That looks badazz!

Another good friend of mine also has similar exterior specs like yours coming soon.... black w/ blk/red wheels & standard brakes and has blk led's. But he stayed with a minimally-optioned build.... 4ways, red belts, red steering stripe, sport chrono and that's pretty much it. His is a manual. Enjoy yours!
Old 11-17-2017, 11:26 AM
fastmd
Burning Brakes

Received 281 Likes on 102 Posts

Congrats man! Good job, waiting is overrated.
Old 11-17-2017, 11:27 AM
BlueGT3
Racer

Received 138 Likes on 55 Posts

black is beautiful!!!
Old 11-17-2017, 11:56 AM
leif997
Three Wheelin'

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Congrats!

Do get the car to Matt and Eddie pronto..Love black

My 997 GT2 was black and the insanity of keeping it clean was borderline OCD...good luck with that

break it in like its supposed to be....baby it and it will be a baby...beat it and she will come back for more
Old 11-17-2017, 12:39 PM
Icutyou
Racer

Received 59 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Bossing
Congrats! That looks badazz!

Another good friend of mine also has similar exterior specs like yours coming soon.... black w/ blk/red wheels & standard brakes and has blk led's. But he stayed with a minimally-optioned build.... 4ways, red belts, red steering stripe, sport chrono and that's pretty much it. His is a manual. Enjoy yours!
Thanks! I hope you’re enjoying yours so far as well! I know how you felt when I drove her home I had someone hanging out of their window recording. Uncomfortable but whatever haha.
Originally Posted by fastmd
Congrats man! Good job, waiting is overrated.
AGREED! Time is precious. That’s a lot of driving time! Your local to me, sort of. Let’s cruise when the weather gets nice! Unless you’re crazy and drive when it’s cold like me.
Originally Posted by BlueGT3
black is beautiful!!!

Originally Posted by leif997
Congrats!

Do get the car to Matt and Eddie pronto..Love black

My 997 GT2 was black and the insanity of keeping it clean was borderline OCD...good luck with that

break it in like its supposed to be....baby it and it will be a baby...beat it and she will come back for more
I love masochistic cars! Haha.
i know man I’m already walking around the car shaking my head at smudges. Chose black despite my better judgement for upkeep. I guess that makes me a masochist too! I remember you’re local! Hopefully we can organize a get together as the cars roll in
Old 11-17-2017, 01:25 PM
shaytun
Burning Brakes

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Black looks so sinister. IMO, the best example of when to get the black wheels with the red edge. Congrats!
Old 11-17-2017, 04:20 PM
ajag
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by shaytun
Black looks so sinister. IMO, the best example of when to get the black wheels with the red edge. Congrats!
Agreed, that rear 3/4 view w/ the red tails and the black wheels w red lip...yum.
Old 11-17-2017, 05:01 PM
GT Technik
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats! We are having a special on our new 991 GTD Harness Bars if you are interested
Old 11-17-2017, 06:56 PM
Icutyou
Racer

A couple from today! I can't get enough! Thinking about a late night cruise today actually haha.

That third brake light is BRIGHT.

Old 11-17-2017, 07:19 PM
0to60
Three Wheelin'

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Spoke with Nicole at Detailying Daynamics for her to book my visit in the SPRING. I had mentioned there was a gentleman with a new black GT3 purchased from south shore. She had mentioned she recently spoke to a “Nomi” unsure of exact spelling. I told her your situation and she said to have him call her. If that’s you, give a call and good luck. BTW you want to ask for the Net Radar dual
attena along with Anti Laser Priority’s laser jammers. It’s all a stealth install.
Old 11-17-2017, 07:22 PM
Icutyou
Racer

Originally Posted by 0to60
Spoke with Nicole at Detailying Daynamics for her to book my visit in the SPRING. I had mentioned there was a gentleman with a new black GT3 purchased from south shore. She had mentioned she recently spoke to a “Nomi” unsure of exact spelling. I told her your situation and she said to have him call her. If that’s you, give a call and good luck. BTW you want to ask for the Net Radar dual
attena along with Anti Laser Priority’s laser jammers. It’s all a stealth install.
haha yes thats me!
Awesome I will call her again!
I had spoken to Matt last and he said he would speak to Eddie and call me back but I'll take initiative.
Thanks for thinking of me youre the man

Quick Reply: I got my .2 GT3 6 months early! A huge THANKS