Notices
991 GT3, GT3RS, GT2RS and 911R 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

EXCLUSIVE OPTION: Houndstooth Pepita Style LWB Seat Inserts Complete Covers 911R 50th

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2017, 10:36 PM
EXCLUSIVE OPTION
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default EXCLUSIVE OPTION: Houndstooth Pepita Style LWB Seat Inserts Complete Covers 911R 50th

Due to popular demand we are excited to introduce the EXCLUSIVE OPTION Houndstooth Pepita Style LWB (Light Weight Bucket) Seat Inserts. Our standard of craftsmanship has been described as OEM-Like, and this philosophy has been applied to this product, which seamlessly installs into your LWB equipped Porsche to uniquely enhance the interior in the spirit of the raw 911R, elegant 50th Edition, and iconic millionth 911.

Our LWB Seat Inserts fit perfectly just as the the original Alcantara LWB seat inserts, and installs in minutes with a series of factory style velcro attachments. When installed many will not be able to identify our product as anything but factory installed. We utilize the original foam core and provide easy to slip-on covers; they are installed in the same exact manner that the OEM Alcantara covers were. We have taken steps in developing these bespoke seat insert covers to match the original specifications for quality and exceed expectations for aesthetic design and durability.

The EXCLUSIVE OPTION LWB Seat Insert were officially debuted in at the Werks Reunion on August 18th 2017. Installed on our PTS Black 991 GT3RS show car, these inserts instantly brightened the cabin and complimented the silver deviated stitching nicely. Many members have purchased our modular leather products in the past and can attest to our quality, precision, and design. Similar to the feel and texture of the factory material these Houndstooth Seat Insert covers compliments most interior color combinations due to their neutral color palette. The fabric pattern we use is unique and maintains 5-point harness (pass through) compatibility intact.

With the easy slip-on installation of our replaceable Seat Inserts, customers can store their original Alcantara covers for track days, swapping on occasion, or even preserve for future resale. Each set will come ready to install within minutes. No special tools or skill is required. Forum members that have used our products for thousands of miles can attest to the longevity and durability that we adhere to. Our seat inserts come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects.

PLEASE CLICK LINK BELOW FOR 3D Cockpit View of the Inserts installed on the GT3RS:

Facebook Post

LWB Seat Inserts Houndstooth/Pepita Style
Complete Cover Replacements
x 2 Seat Back Insert Covers
x 2 Seat Bottom Insert Covers
Please PM for Price

We also have LWB Seat Inserts in Plain Leather and Alcantara (perfect for getting rid of Colored Stripe on 991.2 GT3).

Please PM for pricing and to be placed on our order list. There were many inserts ordered at the Werks event, but we still have some sets in-stock ready to ship. These seat inserts are the most simple and distinct upgrade for any Porsche interior featuring the LWB seat!
Attached Images    

Last edited by EXCLUSIVE OPTION; 08-24-2017 at 02:39 PM.
Old 08-23-2017, 10:57 PM
Jimmy-D
Race Director

Received 1,457 Likes on 760 Posts

Pretty awesome but certainly interested in pricing before get too excited
Old 08-23-2017, 11:16 PM
porscheflat6
Drifting

Received 225 Likes on 147 Posts

Very cool, other material options?
Old 08-23-2017, 11:44 PM
WernerE
Three Wheelin'

Received 310 Likes on 163 Posts

Quality looks good, but the narrative reminded me of a Motley Fool tease about a stock it fails to mention until the last page of 20.

At a minimum, you could say it's half of CXX pricing for Pepita. Or just be upfront with it.
Old 08-23-2017, 11:53 PM
drdonger
Three Wheelin'

Received 39 Likes on 27 Posts

Interested in a plain leather or alcantara one so that I won't have to look at the stripe onthe .2 Gt3
Old 08-23-2017, 11:55 PM
Lapis
Burning Brakes

Received 80 Likes on 41 Posts

Spoke w/them a couple months back and was surprised the pricing is well above half the price of CXX custom tailored seats. Which is ridiculous.

CXX custom tailored seats include not just your choice of center inserts (Pepita being one of the choices) but also custom deviated stitching or piping, choice of leather for side bolsters and backrests, and choice of embossed emblem/script on headrest.

If I'm mistaken or if pricing has been reduced then great, but come on guys, it's poor form to post such a self promoting thread without disclosing pricing. I note there is no info or pricing on your website for this either.
Old 08-24-2017, 12:30 AM
BCMgunner
Instructor

Received 25 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Jimmy-D
Pretty awesome but certainly interested in pricing before get too excited
Ditto
Old 08-24-2017, 01:45 AM
montoya
Rennlist Member

Received 300 Likes on 174 Posts

Is that a center pass through I see there? That's nice.

Thanks for posting the Exclusive price, hopefully considerably less!

Thanks,

Andre
Old 08-24-2017, 03:14 AM
Asco
Racer

Received 92 Likes on 25 Posts

I do understand that this is a Porsche forum and we owners are fortunate to own these beatiful and expensive cars, but honestly, no need to rape us.. apologies in advance to the sensitive ones.. just my personal opinion.
Old 08-24-2017, 03:28 AM
usctrojanGT3
Rennlist Member

Received 4,024 Likes on 2,293 Posts

I think many of us might be interested if the price was lower...how about a group buy of 10-20 to bring the price down materially?
Old 08-24-2017, 03:40 AM
CAlexio
Race Director

Received 1,974 Likes on 917 Posts

considering the frankly laughable price of $2300 (now magically removed from the post), I'd like to point out that I had perfect installs of these made by an average automotive upholsterer for $400,+ $100 cost of fabric. They turned out perfect. Just for thought. This is super simple work which anyone can do for a fraction of the price these guys are charging.

Next car I'm doing will have tartan fabric on LWB's.. so many color options out there.
Attached Images    

Last edited by CAlexio; 08-24-2017 at 12:34 PM.
Old 08-24-2017, 11:32 AM
FORENN
Banned

Received 666 Likes on 327 Posts

This vendor never reveals the price in their advertisement threads. There is a reason why.
Old 08-24-2017, 12:33 PM
CAlexio
Race Director

Received 1,974 Likes on 917 Posts

Originally Posted by sportscentury
This vendor never reveals the price in their advertisement threads. There is a reason why.
He did post it, it was $2300.. now it looks like it's been removed.
Old 08-24-2017, 12:35 PM
Archimedes
Race Director

Received 3,872 Likes on 1,902 Posts

Three grand for some fabric on the seats is nuts IMO, but then again, some people spend their money in different ways than the rest of us.
Old 08-24-2017, 01:13 PM
Jimmy-D
Race Director

Received 1,457 Likes on 760 Posts

If it was priced in the $1200 range would make sense

Quick Reply: EXCLUSIVE OPTION: Houndstooth Pepita Style LWB Seat Inserts Complete Covers 911R 50th