Notices
991 GT3, GT3RS, GT2RS and 911R 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Check this out before wrapping or speccing your next Porsche!

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2018, 12:24 PM
Carrara Design
Former Vendor

Received 369 Likes on 160 Posts

Here are a few photo-realistic renderings of a special GT3 Touring project we are working on. Stay tuned for the final build!

Old 01-02-2018, 12:41 PM
Nick Yoskin
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I HIGHLY recommend Nick and Anthony for any graphic projects!
Old 01-02-2018, 04:12 PM
Alan C.
Rennlist Member

Received 1,042 Likes on 535 Posts

Nice job on the white GT3.
Old 01-02-2018, 09:52 PM
Kills Bugs Fast
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NS2 Media
Here are a few photo-realistic renderings of a special GT3 Touring project we are working on. Stay tuned for the final build!

I am glad our mutual friend reached out to you guys after he saw the magic you guys did for me! Awesome work as always guys!
Old 01-02-2018, 10:22 PM
Carrara Design
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Nick Yoskin
I HIGHLY recommend Nick and Anthony for any graphic projects!
Thanks, Nick! Always a pleasure doing work with you. RS is going to look great!

Originally Posted by Alan C.
Nice job on the white GT3.
Thanks, Alan!
Originally Posted by Kills Bugs Fast
I am glad our mutual friend reached out to you guys after he saw the magic you guys did for me! Awesome work as always guys!
Very much appreciated. We are humbled by the kind words on your project and the recommendation. Eagerly anticipating the arrival of your car!
Old 01-18-2018, 01:38 PM
Carrara Design
Former Vendor

Here are a few renderings we have done for future owners of real specs that will be being built soon! We have many more completed and in the works, but are keeping those private. There will be some special surprises along with them. Stay tuned!

Old 01-25-2018, 02:33 PM
Carrara Design
Former Vendor

Another GT3 Touring build in the books! This time for member "oldmxnut." The basis for the build had to include a Chalk base, brown leather, and Signal Yellow accents. After sorting through several different variations of the build, trying darker and lighter stripes, and striping of different styles, the following renders are what we ultimately came up with for the build.

The base of the car is Chalk, and it is adorned with slightly darker shaded "Sport Classic" style stripes inspired by the 997 Sport Classic, and more recently the 991 Turbo Exclusive Series. 911 R stripes in the same darker shaded are on the sides of the car to compliment the top stripes. Small cues such as the black door handles and black gurney flap take inspiration from classic 911's. Satin Black wheels with a Signal Yellow pinstripe and Signal Yellow brake calipers complete the look, and black PDLS ties the exterior all in.

The interior is designed to be the perfect compliment to the exterior. The spec is rather spartan save for the seats. They will be finished in a custom brown leather with Chalk piping, and a Signal Yellow "GT3 Touring" insignia. The standard corduroy seat inserts will be retained, and Speed Yellow seat belts will be used. The upholstery will be done on the aftermarket, and the seat belts may be died a darker color so as to flow with the rest of the design properly.

Stay tuned for this build to come to life this year! And as always, feel free to drop us a line to begin the specification process of your next Porsche.
Old 02-11-2018, 08:20 AM
TheDapperDriver
Rennlist Member

Received 85 Likes on 33 Posts

These guys have worked on my car and have the best customer service.
Cannot vouch enough for them, keep it up
Old 02-14-2018, 06:28 AM
rm21
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here is my NS2Media design that is nearly complete - a stealth wrap with matte vinyl accents on top; meticulously installed by Detailed Designs. Picking it up on Thursday after my Clearplex is installed, but I'll only have it for a day before it goes off to have the half cage installed. Really happy with how it turned out. Will post some nice photos once everything is complete. Can't wait to actually start driving the car!
Old 02-23-2018, 03:00 AM
balefire
Pro

Received 41 Likes on 24 Posts

Just sharing some old Carrera GT wrap designs, as well as some "PTS" renders for an upcoming coach-built Carrera GT for a client. Enjoy!

As some of you may know, Rennlist member and fellow Smokies GT participant C2Spin has a very unique 991.1 GT3 finished in Racing Yellow. The car is complete with unique Platinum Grey and Guards Red accents, creating a unique combination that actually works quite well.

We were recently contacted by C2Spin for assistance in speccing and designing a new vinyl wrap for his 991.2 GT3. Our photo-realistic renderings help to bridge the gap between dream and reality, and hopefully make the waiting game a bit easier!

We got to work, and cycled through multiple renderings, design concepts, and color combinations. We have narrowed it down to two final designs that we would like to share with you guys!

Design #1: The "Classic C2Spin" Look

The first design is similar to C2Spin's 991.1 GT3, with a single stripe, and some minor additions and adjustments.

Design #2: The NEW (?) C2Spin Look

The second design retains C2Spin's signature color combination, however, it takes a radical new shape. Aggressive sharp lines adorn the soft curves of the 991.2 body in an asymmetrical pattern.

We would love to hear your guys' thoughts and feedback on the designs! We're pretty set on a direction, but with the wealth of taste and interesting opinions here, we figured why not get some feedback. Maybe we can add some cool details!
I really like these styles. Can you PM me a quote for my silver 997.1 gt3?
Old 02-23-2018, 12:09 PM
sirtom
Rennlist Member

Received 26 Likes on 10 Posts

[...]and Speed Yellow seat belts will be used. The upholstery will be done on the aftermarket, and the seat belts may be died a darker color so as to flow with the rest of the design properly.
I thought nylon seatbelts don't take well to dye at all? Won't dye put the weaken the belt webbing material? Just like the brakes - not something I'd want to worry about whether they still function at 100%!
Old 02-23-2018, 01:47 PM
Carrara Design
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by rm21
Here is my NS2Media design that is nearly complete - a stealth wrap with matte vinyl accents on top; meticulously installed by Detailed Designs. Picking it up on Thursday after my Clearplex is installed, but I'll only have it for a day before it goes off to have the half cage installed. Really happy with how it turned out. Will post some nice photos once everything is complete. Can't wait to actually start driving the car!
The stealth looks absolutely incredible! Great working with you. Car came out incredible.
Old 02-23-2018, 01:48 PM
Carrara Design
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by BaderAbbas
These guys have worked on my car and have the best customer service.
Cannot vouch enough for them, keep it up
Always a pleaseure, Bader! Thanks very much for the kind words. It means a lot to us.
Old 02-23-2018, 01:50 PM
Carrara Design
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by sirtom
I thought nylon seatbelts don't take well to dye at all? Won't dye put the weaken the belt webbing material? Just like the brakes - not something I'd want to worry about whether they still function at 100%!
I haven't done any research into the topic, but I would imagine what you are saying is correct. The rendering imagines a possibility, but the real world execution may always differ depending on the cost/feasibility/safety of the modification.
Old 02-23-2018, 01:51 PM
Carrara Design
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by balefire
I really like these styles. Can you PM me a quote for my silver 997.1 gt3?
Sure man- sending you a PM now!

Quick Reply: Check this out before wrapping or speccing your next Porsche!