Sponsored by:

Arrived: PT3's GT3

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2015, 01:02 PM
inactiveuser7616
Three Wheelin'

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by German_Saint
Nice poster! I opened a retail store this year for my wife - we focus on custom flooring & millwork (family sawmill business)/ Game Room/ Fine Furniture /Art & soon my car dealership. I was at the BCA Expo in Vegas and decided to add some neon to the frontage of the store w/ some of the car theme stuff I like.

I was tickled to see you also remember this photo.

Man- I love GT Silver. Almost went with it but decided to go jelly bean. If my car was still open for changes I think I'd need to add the LWBS although I plan on some long interstate - cross country drives so perhaps photos of your car and some drop in seats will have to do for me.

For a 1st Porsche car - GT Silver & looks good on all the options. my friend you have set the bar very high for yourself. Job well done!

I had an Alpina B7 off-lease for a year was great on the hwy. Man what a POS nightmare - cut it before the warranty went out. Picked up a Cayenne S for sales calls & work- also off lease. Great vehicle! Mine had a MSRP of $99,420k I got for $54k.. I'd shop around and grab a car CPO. Even at that number I think its depreciating in my hands at $1k a month.

Cheers-
Thanks bud! Best of luck to you and wife with your new adventure!

And much appreciate your advice on looking for a CPO. I'll surely be considering that option!

Best wishes.
Attached Images  
Old 12-06-2015, 01:03 PM
inactiveuser7616
Three Wheelin'

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by odwa
Phil congratulations! Let's get together and have a look.
Thanks bud!

Once the weather breaks, would love to meet up!

Quick Reply: Arrived: PT3's GT3