991 GT3, GT3RS, GT2RS and 911R 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The FeFi The Sportcar Soul and the future

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2015, 06:56 PM
fxz
Race Car

Location: The way to hell is paved by good intentions “Wenn ich Purist höre...entsichere ich meinen Browning” "Myths are fuel for marketing (and nowadays for flippers too,,,)" time to time is not sufficient to be a saint, you must be also an Hero
Received 422 Likes on 250 Posts
Default The FeFi The Sportcar Soul and the future

Here we are
Mama Volskwagen and its mass production logic
is coming to eradicate once for ever the Soul of our beloved Porsches

Soul that made every past model dividing lovers and critics but at the end a special song, different from each other model

in few words unique and so able to make the hystory model by model

Now to increase company profits not understanding that a flagship brand like Porsche lives based
on his uniqueness

here we are no more difference between P model BUT either between any f... VW "sport" cars

go to the hell VW! and make your f.. money
you ll make a lot for sure in historically ignorant emerging markets

"but the underlying architecture (960 FeFi) will be shared with everything from the next Boxster to the Aventador's successor..."

I go crying for a while
Old 02-26-2015, 07:41 PM
Z356
Nordschleife Master

Received 109 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by fxz
Here we are Mama Volskwagen and its mass production logic is coming to eradicate once for ever the Soul of our beloved Porsches...go to the hell VW! and make your f.. money you ll make a lot for sure in historically ignorant emerging markets...I go crying for a while
fxz: Have you taken your medicines today???

Ferdinand Piëch is still Chairman of the Supervisory Board at the VW Group and the Porsche/Piëch family, via Porsche Automobil Holding SE, control 50.7% of the shares of the VW Group. So take a 'chill pill' and relax. Porsche is going to continue to build great cars with 'soul' and all that jazz. And the upcoming Porsche 960/988 FeFi is going to kick ***! It's going to make you proud. I promise...

Saludos,
Eduardo
Carmel

Old 02-26-2015, 08:02 PM
Zulu Alpha
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Z356
fxz: Have you taken your medicines today??? .
Knocked the Prozac off the shelf.
Old 02-27-2015, 04:07 AM
fxz
Race Car

Location: The way to hell is paved by good intentions “Wenn ich Purist höre...entsichere ich meinen Browning” "Myths are fuel for marketing (and nowadays for flippers too,,,)" time to time is not sufficient to be a saint, you must be also an Hero

According to that statement you will need a looot of drugs to feel the differences between Porsche Audi and Lambo

It s already reality if you buy Porsche whatever SUV model and Audi SUV (soon same SUV from Lambo as well)

This profit production strategy started many years ago
between Audi VW Seat Skoda and is driven by VW not by Porsche

If that (probable) statement becomes true (you should argument on the statement not on me...) then personally i don t like drugs so i will focus on niche sportcar producer and to pre960 Porsche 911 old models
Old 02-27-2015, 04:15 AM
997s07
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by fxz
According to that statement you will need a looot of drugs to feel the differences between Porsche Audi and Lambo

It s already reality if you buy Porsche whatever SUV model and Audi SUV (soon same SUV from Lambo as well)

This profit production strategy started many years ago
between Audi VW Seat Skoda and is driven by VW not by Porsche

If that (probable) statement becomes true (you should argument on the statement not on me...) then personally i don t like drugs so i will focus on niche sportcar producer and to pre960 Porsche 911 old models
I don't blame you. Money talks with Porsche. One day they will realize that selling their soul wasn't worth it.
Old 02-27-2015, 05:16 AM
fxz
Race Car

Porsche Exclusive for you
A multi color pills kit to make you feeling
better the differences
Now only for SUV

indeed i like joking to make people thinking

So the question i am wondering is
would i still buy love so much my Porsche
knowing that apart tuned suspensions the rest is shared with an R8????

Not so sure...unless the P Exclusive pills kit come for free and before i sign my next contract
Old 02-27-2015, 11:57 AM
neuroguru
Rennlist Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by fxz
Porsche Exclusive for you
A multi color pills kit to make you feeling
better the differences
Now only for SUV

indeed i like joking to make people thinking

So the question i am wondering is
would i still buy love so much my Porsche
knowing that apart tuned suspensions the rest is shared with an R8????

Not so sure...unless the P Exclusive pills kit come for free and before i sign my next contract

Have you driven the Cayenne and its VW brother, the Toureg? Night and day differences with a variety of different parts including engines, suspension, fit and finish. You will still love Porsche, I am willing to bet.

Why are you convinced the engines will be shared? VW commissioned the Cayenne/Toureg build, did share the original gen 6, but the V8s were Porsche.
Old 02-27-2015, 12:13 PM
djcxxx
Three Wheelin'

Received 348 Likes on 176 Posts

Soul is generally a characteristic given to cars long out of production. Marcel Proust's madelines tasted better in his remembrances of things past. I doubt my father thought the blown airboxes, vague shift linkages, leaky case studs, and 6 weeks wait for parts from Germany on his 70s era 911s gave the cars much soul.
Old 02-27-2015, 12:30 PM
chuckbdc
Race Car

Received 309 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by djcxxx
Soul is generally a characteristic given to cars long out of production. Marcel Proust's madelines tasted better in his remembrances of things past. I doubt my father thought the blown airboxes, vague shift linkages, leaky case studs, and 6 weeks wait for parts from Germany on his 70s era 911s gave the cars much soul.
Sounds like your father shared my experience with a 911 SC! Ahh the "lost purity" of bump steer, bleeding knuckles from adjusting the valves every 3500 miles,etc. Half that soul haunted the night.
Old 02-27-2015, 09:08 PM
SamFromTX
Drifting

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Z356
...And the upcoming Porsche 960/988 FeFi is going to kick ***! It's going to make you proud. I promise...

Saludos,
Eduardo
Carmel

I have no doubt. Am #2 on my dealer's list. #1 is a buddy of mine.

Quick Reply: The FeFi The Sportcar Soul and the future