Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

991.1 GT3RS's under or near MSRP now

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2018, 11:52 PM
911therapy
Rennlist Member

Received 84 Likes on 56 Posts

Probably wont have any luck, but back on topic..... it looks like the white RS at park place sold - and a 16' GT3 popped up on their inventory. I am assuming the GT3 was trade for the RS.
Old 01-21-2018, 12:58 AM
Waxer
Nordschleife Master

Received 810 Likes on 424 Posts

Originally Posted by mass27
When .2GT3RS hits with a true motorsports engine, everyone who paid an ADM on an outdated, inferior engine located in a .1RS will be very sad. I think you fall in that category, right? ADM on a used RS? Don't tell the wife about your bad investment!

Do you really think there is one person alive who can afford a GT3, but can't "swing the difference" for an RS? Are you really this obtuse or just like to play "poke the bear."
L
Is there an emoticon that states "what do we have to do for you to use one iota of logic and/or reason and complete a coherent thought without the self fulfilling an rs is an rs drivel you repeat in the mirror every single day?"

You have become the Jimmy Kimmel of the RS world.

I believe I'm supposed to close with a "cheers".
Sad really. You still think you’ve got an RSR lump pushing you around. Oh, what the hell, I just can’t be that cruel and break the news to you. Ok, yeah, you have the real race engine. Yes you do!

Most RS owners who paid adms, and it was most since it was very tough to buy one without for over two years and even now most are still selling for over list will have to make room at the bar for all the .2GT3 owners who are paying adms in a year or so at the bar.

Actually for such an “over” produced car with an “inferior” engine that’s “nothing” special kind of amazing they are still going for over list except for higher mileage cars with track use which are at list 3 years later. Yeah, what a turd of a car/

LOL.

Oh, Cheers
Old 01-21-2018, 01:15 AM
Waxer
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by Whoopsy
Ah, thank you for pointing out it was yourself that was the person I was referring to in my post. There are like thousands of members watching you know.

Most of the time, I don't push people off the cliff, don't like to get my hands dirty. I only lead them to the very edge and then I sit back with a bag of popcorns and watch, more entertaining that way.

You do realize you the only person with that believe a PDK is a automatic slush box right?
whoopsy: it’s no use. Save yourself. You will get no where. Don’t engage. Between him and the guy that likes skittles I now think I’m driving a car that looks like a salmon that I paid too much for.

Does this ^ look like a salmon. Really? : (

Now I won’t sleep tonight.

Old 01-21-2018, 01:18 AM
0to60
Three Wheelin'

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Waxer
Sad really. You still think you’ve got an RSR lump pushing you around. Oh, what the hell, I just can’t be that cruel and break the news to you. Ok, yeah, you have the real race engine. Yes you do!

Most RS owners who paid adms, and it was most since it was very tough to buy one without for over two years and even now most are still selling for over list will have to make room at the bar for all the .2GT3 owners who are paying adms in a year or so at the bar.

Actually for such an “over” produced car with an “inferior” engine that’s “nothing” special kind of amazing they are still going for over list except for higher mileage cars with track use which are at list 3 years later. Yeah, what a turd of a car/

LOL.

Oh, Cheers
You forgot to mention what a "turd" of a color Salmon is. In all seriousness:
Did you spec the .1RS from the factory ?
Did you pay an ADM for your .1RS ?
I get it that paying an ADM/not configuring your car could make you protective.
Old 01-21-2018, 01:38 AM
Waxer
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by 0to60
You forgot to mention what a "turd" of a color Salmon is. In all seriousness:
Did you spec the .1RS from the factory ?
Did you pay an ADM for your .1RS ?
I get it that paying an ADM/not configuring your car could make you protective.
I can no longer defend a car that reminds me of a fish. I knew I should’ve got the grape or even the vanilla. If I got the silver would food would that be? What food is Silver.? Little help here.

Old 01-21-2018, 02:29 AM
Epicben
Instructor

Received 51 Likes on 18 Posts

Salmon wrapped in tinfoil?

I can no longer defend a car that reminds me of a fish. I knew I should’ve got the grape or even the vanilla. If I got the silver would food would that be? What food is Silver.? Little help here.

Old 01-21-2018, 02:33 AM
0to60
Three Wheelin'

Waxi, it's a simple few questions, if you would like to answer it, great and thanks
If not, I get it
SO
Did you configure your.1RS including choosing lava, trying be serious ?
And
Did you pay an ADM ?
I'm hoping u will be honest and above questions and hope you don't deflect to an entirely new subject WO answering. If it's no then it's no. BTW I find most of your posts entering
Old 01-21-2018, 03:37 AM
Whoopsy
Rennlist Member

Received 1,164 Likes on 503 Posts

Originally Posted by destaccado
Pete - it's very true that the stereotype of veterans like myself isn't that of passive-aggressive cucks like yourself. If you think I'm worried about Bob deleting some of my posts or even banning me then you're even more of a joke of a person than I thought you were after you cried to daddy last time. Just know what a piece of **** I think you are and I'll take my punishment and go back to posting more on German-language sites where whiney cucks like you don't really exist.
BTW, I was the one that reported your posts and got them deleted I don't stab people in the back, I would rather do it in their face just so they know who did it.

While you might 'think' you are in the right for everything, the truth is that most here and even the mods are on my side of the fence........Just saying.
Old 01-21-2018, 03:39 AM
Whoopsy
Rennlist Member

Received 1,164 Likes on 503 Posts

whoopsy: it’s no use. Save yourself. You will get no where. Don’t engage. Between him and the guy that likes skittles I now think I’m driving a car that looks like a salmon that I paid too much for.

Does this ^ look like a salmon. Really? : (

Now I won’t sleep tonight.

To make you feel better, mine was salmon too and I specifically asked them to config it exactly like the Geneva show car, I loved it that much

But then again I am from Canada, we eat salmon breakfast lunch and dinner............
Old 01-21-2018, 04:06 AM
fxz
Race Car

Location: The way to hell is paved by good intentions “Wenn ich Purist höre...entsichere ich meinen Browning” "Myths are fuel for marketing (and nowadays for flippers too,,,)" time to time is not sufficient to be a saint, you must be also an Hero
Received 422 Likes on 250 Posts

Guys what is criticised here is not the salmon per se

but all to the nausea .RS hypes we had to eat that generated a mega inflated bubble

someone was expecting the bubble to suddenly explode but it's just peeing slowly

and because the dealers adm because flippers and pcna silence (just that?)

how to say? the smell is not exactly a flowers field

Last edited by fxz; 01-21-2018 at 04:23 AM.
Old 01-21-2018, 04:32 AM
0to60
Three Wheelin'

Name:  photo881.jpg
Views: 482
Size:  651.5 KB
Old 01-21-2018, 06:48 AM
ipse dixit
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 10,788 Likes on 4,777 Posts

Weird.

I always thought Lava Orange was more traffic cone than salmon.
Old 01-21-2018, 08:02 AM
K964
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by 0to60
salmon on top. Looks like a trout on bottom.

The drama here is awesome. This thread and most of this forum could be a great basis for a reality TV show. The possibilities are truly endless:

Episode 1: Value of my car
Episode 2: Car colors and what they mean (who wears the pink p*ssy hat)
Episode 3: Tracking ship xyz
Episode 4: To PDK or To Not PDK? Or who can drive a manual, who can’t?
Episode 5: Help me Daddy: configure my car
Episode 6: ADM. Or maybe ATM?
Episode 7: Value of my car. Again....
Episode 8: PTS gives me PTSD
Episode 9: Vanity plates for dummies. And what should I name my car?
Episode 10: What Racing livery should I put on my street car? Aka mommy never loved me and I need attention
Episode 11: No Joke: Porsche’s really do have the ****** on the inside.
Episode 12: Value: this time it’s for Real....

This could make for a decent Season 1. Subsequent seasons would pick right up on things like Value, what brought you over to this marque from Corvette and BMW, etc....
Old 01-21-2018, 08:08 AM
Waxer
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by Whoopsy
To make you feel better, mine was salmon too and I specifically asked them to config it exactly like the Geneva show car, I loved it that much

But then again I am from Canada, we eat salmon breakfast lunch and dinner............
Thanks Nick. That explains it. I’m part Canadian! whew!so I’m not crazy after all.

Im still upset though. What do I do with my Avatar? Sheer Khan the salmon doesn’t work. Charlie the Tuna is taken.

Man an I hope my .2RS allocation comes through so I can pick a color others like. No more picking colors I like.

Old 01-21-2018, 08:32 AM
Maverick787
Nordschleife Master

Received 2,082 Likes on 1,006 Posts

Guys this bubbly will burst really quick on GT3’s, but if someone wants to pay over so be it. Enjoy in good health .......also they have the scratch to do. Never question another mans cash because his wallet size may can be a bottomless pit just saying.

https://hennessyporsche.com/inventor...+White+1657777

Quick Reply: 991.1 GT3RS's under or near MSRP now