Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

More GRP Bypasses Shipping Out!

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2018, 10:41 PM
1963SWC
Racer

Received 43 Likes on 36 Posts
Default I like the third one from the top....

Hope mine is in this order shipped out on 2/23 as I am stripped for the quick install. Followed this bumper/factory exhaust removal thread to prepare for the GRP bypass; thanks due to the author. I tried for about 5 minutes without removing the bumper and then decided to go all in---> very smart move and expect I did and will continue to save a good bit of time and even more frustration by having easy access.
https://rennlist.com/forums/991-gt3-...991-2-gt3.html
As soon as it is on I also have a cool license plate frame to attach.....thanks!

Originally Posted by GRPerformance

More GRP center bypasses were etched and shipped this afternoon! Excited to get these in customers hands, as well as new dealership partners that will be stocking our systems!

call us today to order yours, or check out our website. These are definitely selling as fast as we can make them!

Last edited by 1963SWC; 02-26-2018 at 01:01 AM. Reason: additional info
Old 02-25-2018, 11:48 PM
Terrence
Burning Brakes

Received 32 Likes on 27 Posts

we anticipate yes. We will confirm the second one arrives, but yes normally the exhausts are identical between cars. The Rs is rumored to have a titanium system, but we also can do this is titanium! 💪🏻😜
Can you quote us price and availability of one made with titanium? Or PM me?

Thank you.
Old 02-28-2018, 08:33 AM
BlueGT3
Racer

Received 145 Likes on 56 Posts

first drive with my newly installed GRP last evening. Sounds incredible. Throaty and bold but not too over the top. Have a long drive scheduled for tomorrow, can't wait.
Old 02-28-2018, 10:47 AM
goin2drt
Banned

Received 745 Likes on 404 Posts

Just got back from a weekend of tracking at Spring Mountain. Holy hell this thing sounds so awesome ripping down the straight shifting at 9k hitting 115 before it starts popping on downshifts. I am still smiling. Not sure what was better the sound or the GT3 on the track and how it handles.

Thanks GRP for the awesomeness.
Old 03-01-2018, 01:48 PM
BBiAutosport
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 552 Likes on 317 Posts

March Madness is here. As the new 991.2 GT3's are being delivered, we have been swamped with orders and our production team is working hard to crank out these out for Graham.

Bringing Passion, Artistry, Craft to the Porsche Tuning Industry
Southern California's Porsche Performance Tuning, Engine Development,
ECU Software Tuning, Custom Fabrication, Race Preparation & Factory Service Center
Website: www.bbiautosport.com Email: sales@bbiautosport.com Phone: (714) 843-0200
Follow Us On: Facebook & Instagram
Old 03-01-2018, 01:52 PM
FourT6and2
Drifting

Received 652 Likes on 376 Posts

These look great So how about more details on the titanium version? Y'all can't just drop that nugget of info on us and go silent about it lol.

How much does it weigh?
How much does the regular version weigh?
How much does the stock section weigh?
What is the price?

And I know these things don't increase power, but will they cause any loss of power or torque or shift the power/torque bands at all?
Old 03-01-2018, 02:01 PM
GRPerformance
Platinum Dealership
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 115 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by FourT6and2
These look great So how about more details on the titanium version? Y'all can't just drop that nugget of info on us and go silent about it lol.

How much does it weigh?
How much does the regular version weigh?
How much does the stock section weigh?
What is the price?

And I know these things don't increase power, but will they cause any loss of power or torque or shift the power/torque bands at all?
Not ready to say much yet. Its in development, we are working hard on it. There is also a possibility of inconel, which is what we use for exhaust in IndyCar, F1, NASCAR etc. Inconel may actually be better than Ti. Due to its strength and durability, you can run Inconel up to 70% thinner than ordinary stainless. Pretty cool stuff!
Old 03-01-2018, 02:11 PM
FourT6and2
Drifting

Received 652 Likes on 376 Posts

Not ready to say much yet. Its in development, we are working hard on it. There is also a possibility of inconel, which is what we use for exhaust in IndyCar, F1, NASCAR etc. Inconel may actually be better than Ti. Due to its strength and durability, you can run Inconel up to 70% thinner than ordinary stainless. Pretty cool stuff!
Yeah, I've heard of this material slowly creeping its way into various applications. Interested to see how this develops. My car is a few months out from delivery so maybe by then you'll have something exciting to show us...
Old 03-01-2018, 03:05 PM
hayn911gt3
Racer

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by BlueGT3
first drive with my newly installed GRP last evening. Sounds incredible. Throaty and bold but not too over the top. Have a long drive scheduled for tomorrow, can't wait.
How would you compare it to the stock sound? I'm definitely interested in doing this as well.....
Old 03-04-2018, 04:24 PM
BBiAutosport
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 552 Likes on 317 Posts

View this post on Instagram

GRP exhaust on Graham's 911 R
Old 03-04-2018, 10:58 PM
BlueGT3
Racer

Received 145 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by hayn911gt3
How would you compare it to the stock sound? I'm definitely interested in doing this as well.....
another world. It’s loud. Really Loud. But not obnoxious. It’s great at low revs, not going to get you into any trouble. But in spirited driving, man, the whole highway heard me. It’s perfect, really. I’m coming from a sharkwerks which was rad in itself. This is next level great.
Old 03-04-2018, 11:18 PM
GRPerformance
Platinum Dealership
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 115 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by BlueGT3

another world. It’s loud. Really Loud. But not obnoxious. It’s great at low revs, not going to get you into any trouble. But in spirited driving, man, the whole highway heard me. It’s perfect, really. I’m coming from a sharkwerks which was rad in itself. This is next level great.
Thanks for the review! We definitely agree, i think for any new GT3 or previous variant, our system is a must have. It’s a deeper tone, throatier noise, crisper audible in the shifts, all around amazing.

Anyone whos willing to try, i guarantee your happiness!

grahamrahalperformance.com

We have product ready to ship immediately!
Old 03-04-2018, 11:18 PM
1963SWC
Racer

Received 43 Likes on 36 Posts

Installed and have added about 100 miles---this thing sounds incredible! I did the first 30 miles or so playing with the PSE button but it sounds so good wide open that I disconnected the vacuum lines (plugged, etc) and am just running valves open all of the time. My only regret is that I do not live near any long tunnels because it sounds like an F1 race whenever I pass through an underpass--I would love to have about a half mile tunnel to wind it through...
Great job GRP crew!
Old 03-05-2018, 04:25 AM
Jimmy-D
Race Director

Received 1,465 Likes on 764 Posts

Originally Posted by 1963SWC
Installed and have added about 100 miles---this thing sounds incredible! I did the first 30 miles or so playing with the PSE button but it sounds so good wide open that I disconnected the vacuum lines (plugged, etc) and am just running valves open all of the time. My only regret is that I do not live near any long tunnels because it sounds like an F1 race whenever I pass through an underpass--I would love to have about a half mile tunnel to wind it through...
Great job GRP crew!
Yep- I plugged mine too. Best Mod. combined with the GRP.
Old 03-05-2018, 05:45 AM
ddhcars
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the review! We definitely agree, i think for any new GT3 or previous variant, our system is a must have. It’s a deeper tone, throatier noise, crisper audible in the shifts, all around amazing.

Anyone whos willing to try, i guarantee your happiness!

grahamrahalperformance.com

We have product ready to ship immediately!
Please could you PM me your best price shipped to France? Thanks

Quick Reply: More GRP Bypasses Shipping Out!