Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My Miami Blue GT3.2 - the love relationship begins

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2018, 12:00 AM
jmh981
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

When I see these cars in Miami Blue I think Leyton House March....
Old 03-09-2018, 12:59 AM
TAGMotorsports
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 430 Likes on 235 Posts

Perfect color choice!

web: www.TAGMotorsports.com - email: sales@tagmotorsports.com
Authorized Dealer For: HRE, Vossen, TechArt, AWE, Bilstien, KW, Akrapovic, Capristo, Fabspseed, BBI, Vorsteiner, Milltek, 1016 Industries, BBS, Brembo, GMG, H&R, Pirelli, Michelin, Hankook & more.

TechArt & AWE Tuning's #1 Volume Dealer Nationwide
Old 03-09-2018, 01:22 AM
hayn911gt3
Racer

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Wow! Car looks stunning! Congrats.
Old 03-09-2018, 02:08 AM
jackmac
Racer

Received 49 Likes on 40 Posts

Awesome Matt!
lighting makes a huge difference in terms of the appearance, some angles the car looks a bit turquoise, other angles, has a hint of riveria blue.
Jack
Old 03-12-2018, 12:46 AM
Dalema
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by jmh981
When I see these cars in Miami Blue I think Leyton House March....
Originally Posted by TAGMotorsports
Perfect color choice!
Originally Posted by hayn911gt3
Wow! Car looks stunning! Congrats.
Originally Posted by jackmac
Awesome Matt!
lighting makes a huge difference in terms of the appearance, some angles the car looks a bit turquoise, other angles, has a hint of riveria blue.
Jack
Thanks - I’m really loving the color. It does change each time you look at it - very different!
Old 03-20-2018, 02:42 AM
Dalema
Rennlist Member

Cool time lapse video of my car getting wrapped. I can highly recommend the Car Connoisseur and Myko team combo!

View this post on Instagram
Old 03-20-2018, 03:09 AM
jackmac
Racer

Received 49 Likes on 40 Posts

Matt looks awesome !
Care to post some of your diving impressions and review ? Thanks.
Jack
Old 03-20-2018, 07:10 AM
Closertotruth
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Looks beautiful, congrats.
Old 03-20-2018, 07:38 PM
italiafan
Instructor

Received 51 Likes on 20 Posts

Beautiful!
It is such a "happy" color; oddly, from some hidden alcove in my brain..it evokes "summer" as a kid--freedom.
Old 03-26-2018, 12:25 AM
Dalema
Rennlist Member

Default Oh no - she got wet!

Haha. Well the weather has been unkind for the last week or so, but looked like the rain was over so went for a spin up to Alice’s on Skyline for breakfast.

Misread that a bit as it had just rained on the way up and then poured on the way back. Interesting driving on these tires in slick conditions! Lucky she didn’t melt

On the way up she gave me a warning - slow 2nd gear corner and we ended up a just a little sideways. So i took the rest of the drive pretty carefully but did open it up a bit more - this thing pulls like a freight train, particularly past 4,000 revs.

Definitely more lively than my Spyder - not as settled on the road, much more of a handful - fun! Gear shift is still tight, I’m sure it will loosen up over time. Very much like the Spyder - wonderful! As I said, this thing really pulls - wonderful torque and you end up going pretty damn fast before you even know it. Intake sounds awesome, such a visceral experience. Engine starts screaming post 5K - can’t wait to really unleash it sometimes soon. Exhaust - sorry Spyder still has it hands down.

Straight line - about 3/4 throttle and the rear end breaks lose sideways as it hits 5,000 revs - as I said a handful! Note to self - be real careful with this in the wet. Can’t wait to really get stuck into it in the dry here soon, couldn’t push at all today in the slick conditions today.

And my son says the chocolate chip pancakes were pretty good too!

Old 03-26-2018, 01:05 AM
sampelligrino
Rennlist Member

Received 475 Likes on 281 Posts

You actually got it wet!!

Skyline is such a fun road, love taking it from San Mateo area down to Saratoga..thanks for sharing

Interesting to read that the car can be a handful in the wet, I was expecting the GT3 to feel quite planted but coming from a .2 C4 with AWD and much less power, it'll be a fun adjustment for me
Old 03-26-2018, 01:14 AM
Dalema
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by sampelligrino
You actually got it wet!!

Skyline is such a fun road, love taking it from San Mateo area down to Saratoga..thanks for sharing

Interesting to read that the car can be a handful in the wet, I was expecting the GT3 to feel quite planted but coming from a .2 C4 with AWD and much less power, it'll be a fun adjustment for me
I think it’s just the tires - I have the Dunlops.

I was coming from the opposite direction, definitely a nice road.
Old 03-26-2018, 01:22 AM
kunzjob
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Awesome car, thread, pics...You're local- I'd love to see this baby or the spyder in person! Shoot me a pm with some info on pricing from Myko and Car connoisseur if you're willing to share. Cheers.
Old 03-31-2018, 01:04 AM
HenryPcar
Three Wheelin'

Received 233 Likes on 168 Posts

Originally Posted by RUF RS

Final prep at Glistening Perfection

Same as other photo
Don't forget, in the 70's...nobody wanted Tangerine and Viper Green...and look NOW....
I'm LOVING my MB
A lot better than lime-green thats for sure.
Old 03-31-2018, 02:47 AM
Jimmy-D
Race Director

Received 1,465 Likes on 764 Posts

Definitely more lively than my Spyder - not as settled on the road, much more of a handful - fun! Gear shift is still tight, I’m sure it will loosen up over time. Very much like the Spyder - wonderful! As I said, this thing really pulls - wonderful torque and you end up going pretty damn fast before you even know it. Intake sounds awesome, such a visceral experience. Engine starts screaming post 5K - can’t wait to really unleash it sometimes soon. Exhaust - sorry Spyder still has it hands down.

Straight line - about 3/4 throttle and the rear end breaks lose sideways as it hits 5,000 revs - as I said a handful! Note to self - be real careful with this in the wet. Can’t wait to really get stuck into it in the dry here soon, couldn’t push at all today in the slick conditions today.

Congrats. She's a beaut. Could not agree with what you said above. A very rewarding car but she will bite you if you do not pay attention which adds to the fun. I will say my GT4 exhaust( added LT headers and sport exhaust) did sound better but the GT3 much louder especially with a rear bypass. i wish I could my old GT4 sound with the volume of the GT3- although the GT3 note does start to grow on you

Quick Reply: My Miami Blue GT3.2 - the love relationship begins