viprklr
Rennlist Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Nice car !
Old 11-20-2017, 11:38 PM
usctrojanGT3
Rennlist Member

Received 4,097 Likes on 2,343 Posts

Awesome, congrats. When are you guys coming down to Buttonwillow to track your cars? I'll bring out my Voodoo RS when you do.
Old 11-20-2017, 11:41 PM
curtsm
Rennlist Member

Received 32 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by HEAT'N'COOL
They did and they recovered it!!
I can't wait to see this one at the Track next year Curt! Congrats!
Amazingly the thieves abandoned the car less than 24 hours after it was stolen, it was impounded and we got it back. Less than 200 miles driven, no over-revs, a bit dirty and scuffed. After getting cleaned up, it's back to where it was before.

Originally Posted by ChrisF
His and hers RS's, both of which I expect will be tracked. You and your wife need to dive-bomb value threads
Congrats!
You got it, twin track cars. I love the "value threads" comment! We're intent on wearing them out.

Both Shay and I have a hard time with the value threads, our cars are high-mileage track rats. I don't know how you can enjoy GT3's in a garage.

- curt
Old 11-20-2017, 11:43 PM
curtsm
Rennlist Member

A couple of pictures:

- curt
Old 11-20-2017, 11:45 PM
HEAT'N'COOL
Rennlist Member

Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by curtsm
Amazingly the thieves abandoned the car less than 24 hours after it was stolen, it was impounded and we got it back. Less than 200 miles driven, no over-revs, a bit dirty and scuffed. After getting cleaned up, it's back to where it was before.

You got it, twin track cars. I love the "value threads" comment! We're intent on wearing them out.

Both Shay and I have a hard time with the value threads, our cars are high-mileage track rats. I don't know how you can enjoy GT3's in a garage.

- curt
I am with you on the "you can't enjoy GT3's in the Garage." Mine will always be a track rats. Like yours, a very well taken care of, love and driven track rat!!
Old 11-21-2017, 12:01 AM
misterwaterfall
Banned

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by curtsm
Let me know if you need to get rid of it for some garage space
Old 11-21-2017, 12:19 AM
curtsm
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by misterwaterfall
Let me know if you need to get rid of it for some garage space
No one would want this 997.2 RS. 25,000 track miles, Ohlins, Swift springs, Tarrett/ERP, etc.

Old 11-21-2017, 12:22 AM
farisad
Rennlist Member

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

amazing color on RS and any porsche
Old 11-21-2017, 12:44 AM
SanDiegoDavid
Rennlist Member

Received 103 Likes on 60 Posts

Great combo Curt! Congrats to you and Shay.
Old 11-21-2017, 01:26 AM
CRex
Rennlist Member

Received 386 Likes on 196 Posts

Congrats, that's one sharp combo!!
Old 11-21-2017, 09:21 AM
RajDatta
Rennlist Member

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

My favorite color as well. Congrats!
Old 11-22-2017, 10:11 AM
OG911
Instructor

Received 18 Likes on 2 Posts

Hi there,
I got a pts GT3 on order arriving in January. I chose Riviera blue and i am freaking out it willbe too loud , bright and in your face. How do you find the colour? could you please post more pictures?
My car will have black LED lights, black satin wheels, full buckets with red stitching and red seat belts. I am regreting not going with silver stitching , silver seat belts with silver wheels. All Riviera blues i have seen on line have silver stiching interior.
I am seriously very nervous about it. 2 weeks after i placed the order contacted my dealer to change colour to Mexico blue but factory declined as order was locked already.
Old 11-22-2017, 07:51 PM
curtsm
Rennlist Member

Hi,

Riviera Blue is amazing, it's a nearly pure primary Blue with the same brightness as Lava Orange. I know this because we have both Lava Orange and Riviera Blue GT3 RS's.

I'm assuming your car will have steel brakes in red, so the red stitching and red seat belts will look great.

Mexico Blue is a bit darker, but the colors are very close. Both Shay and I debated about Mexico Blue vs Riviera Blue and decided we liked the slightly brighter tone of Riviera.

You'll love your new car and since your're from AUS, it'll be perfect. Nothing like a happy car color!

Originally Posted by OG911
Hi there,
I got a pts GT3 on order arriving in January. I chose Riviera blue and i am freaking out it willbe too loud , bright and in your face. How do you find the colour? could you please post more pictures?
My car will have black LED lights, black satin wheels, full buckets with red stitching and red seat belts. I am regreting not going with silver stitching , silver seat belts with silver wheels. All Riviera blues i have seen on line have silver stiching interior.
I am seriously very nervous about it. 2 weeks after i placed the order contacted my dealer to change colour to Mexico blue but factory declined as order was locked already.
Old 11-22-2017, 08:22 PM
Reza
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by OG911
Hi there,
Hi mate, which state are you based in? I'm in Sydney, would love to see in person as i'm considering PTS for new GT Car allocation (if possible) and Riviera Blue and Signal Green are front runners.

Quick Reply: Riviera Blue GT3RS