Notices
987 Forum Discussion about the Cayman/Boxster variants (2004-2012)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help a Never Ending Story!

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2017, 04:45 PM
Gerd
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help a Never Ending Story!

Never Ending Story

2005 Boxster S was cleaning the Throttle Body had to remove different items to be able to remove it from the car. Got about ninety percent back in except for one item a fuel collection hose # 987-110-137-02 shown below from the PET Catalog item #10 Breather hose.

Hose10 is coming out from under the intake manifold drivers side of car and has a spring clamp on the end next to the Throttle Body. On the black plastic Plenum there are only three connection points. Two identical connection points across from each other on top of the Plenum for the AOS system. Second place under the Plenum a Diaphragm connection has a small hard plastic hose to operate the Butterfly with in the Plenum. Other than these there are no other points to make a connection for another hose on the Plenum. The Throttle Body has no other connection points other than directly to the Plenum with a rubber gasket and four torx screws and a Rubber elbow to the MAF. Below is a photo of the hose that I am trying to figure out where to connect.

The other end of this hose is under the intake manifold over cylinder 4.

Any and information will be deeply appreciated, I feel as though it is one of those things that has been sitting right in front of me.

Thank you;
Gerd

Quick Reply: Help a Never Ending Story!