Notices
987 Forum Discussion about the Cayman/Boxster variants (2004-2012)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pictures of Caymans

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2017, 01:39 PM
aspriggsdds
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pictures of Caymans

Hey guys,

I make car YouTube videos as a little hobby in my spare time, and i'm working on one right now about the depreciation and best time to buy a Cayman. The problem is, I don't have a Cayman and I need a few pictures for the video. Would anyone be willing to share any photos of theirs? I know I could just pull them from google images, but I really don't want to use them without permission.

The video covers everything from the base model up to the GT4 so pictures of any would be appreciated!

Thanks!
Old 01-04-2017, 04:31 PM
edkwon
Racer

Received 246 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by aspriggsdds
Hey guys,

I make car YouTube videos as a little hobby in my spare time, and i'm working on one right now about the depreciation and best time to buy a Cayman. The problem is, I don't have a Cayman and I need a few pictures for the video. Would anyone be willing to share any photos of theirs? I know I could just pull them from google images, but I really don't want to use them without permission.

The video covers everything from the base model up to the GT4 so pictures of any would be appreciated!

Thanks!

You're welcome to use any of the GTS images I linked in my car thread, just search for the 'Carrara white Cayman GTS' thread started by me, just let me know which pics you end up using.
Old 01-04-2017, 07:03 PM
aspriggsdds
Advanced

Originally Posted by edkwon
You're welcome to use any of the GTS images I linked in my car thread, just search for the 'Carrara white Cayman GTS' thread started by me, just let me know which pics you end up using.
Thanks! I'll take a look and let you know which ones I use. I'll cite you in the video if that's ok with you!
Old 01-04-2017, 08:39 PM
Zeus993
Rennlist Member

Received 1,269 Likes on 585 Posts

PM sent
Old 01-04-2017, 08:40 PM
Zeus993
Rennlist Member

Received 1,269 Likes on 585 Posts

Hey spriggsdds! I sent you a PM (Private Message) earlier. Did you get it?
Old 01-06-2017, 04:37 PM
catamount
Burning Brakes

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Hey guys,

Thanks!
Are you in the PCA? If so, join us on Saturday's for coffee at Jason's Deli in Brier Creek. There's usually several Caymans in various colors there.
Old 01-06-2017, 05:12 PM
caymannyc
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by catamount
Are you in the PCA? If so, join us on Saturday's for coffee at Jason's Deli in Brier Creek. There's usually several Caymans in various colors there.

Isn't it snowing in NC? Jealous you guys still meet up in January...
Old 01-07-2017, 08:55 AM
aspriggsdds
Advanced

Originally Posted by catamount
I wasn't aware this was even a thing! I briefly looked into PCA when I first got my 911, but never really thought about joining. Is there a large presence in the triangle?
Old 01-07-2017, 11:57 AM
catamount
Burning Brakes

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

I wasn't aware this was even a thing! I briefly looked into PCA when I first got my 911, but never really thought about joining. Is there a large presence in the triangle?
A large presence? You bet! I would bet that the Hurricane Region has to be one of the most active regions in PCA. I think our region is over 700 members now. There is something going on every week. Every Saturday we meet for coffee rain or shine. (Today was cancelled due to the horrid weather.) It's often 2-3+ dozen folks, yes men and women. Cars range from old air cooled cars, 944s, 928s, brand new cars to rare collectibles.

We regularly go on "BBQ" runs, official and unofficial. A bunch of guys are also track monkeys and our season general starts in March. We consider VIR our home track. :-) A couple of times a year there are either wine tours, waterfall tours or other such tours. There are a bunch of other regular activities too.

Here are a couple of links for you.
Hurricane Region web site, http://www.hurpca.com
Hurricane Region Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/groups/168399479825/

Quick Reply: Pictures of Caymans