Notices
987 Forum Discussion about the Cayman/Boxster variants (2004-2012)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Raceseng Shift Knob - Test Fit?

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2016, 11:38 AM
swift996
AutoX

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Raceseng Shift **** - Test Fit?

Hey guys, I'm looking for a test fitter or two for a shift **** made by Raceseng. You can check out their stuff here:
http://www.raceseng.com/products/shift-*****

They have developed an adapter for the 981 and 987 and want to verify fitment. I had been a customer of theirs and ran their ***** on several cars. Having known the owner for years, he knew I was a Porsche guy and reached out to me. So thought I'd sign up on this forum and see if anyone was interested. You'd get the **** for free. I'm a former 996 owner and in a Lotus Evora now. I'm likely going to pick up a 987.1 next year. Feel free to respond here or PM. I hope I'm not breaking any forum rules, just trying to get someone linked up with their owner. They are a great group of guys, not here to promote their products (but can say hands down some of the best quality I've seen in the aftermarket).

Here is some of the work:
Raceseng Shift ***** - By Product

Old 07-30-2016, 02:59 AM
Georound
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have a 981...willing to try one out and give you some feedback and photos of installation.
Your account can't receive PMs.
Old 07-30-2016, 02:01 PM
swift996
AutoX

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Georound
I have a 981...willing to try one out and give you some feedback and photos of installation.
Your account can't receive PMs.
Shoot me an email at jonswiftucf@gmail.com and I'll get you connected.

And thanks all for helping out, I was able to find quite a few guys to get confirmed on the fitments. Again, sorry if this comes off promotional, I just thought it would be the easiest way to connect some guys. I've been out of Porsche's for several years so don't have any contacts. Hopefully, I'll be active here in a few months when I start looking around at 987s.

Quick Reply: Raceseng Shift Knob - Test Fit?