Notices
987 Forum Discussion about the Cayman/Boxster variants (2004-2012)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Race Yellow Spyder Available

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2016, 04:03 PM
Technut
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Race Yellow Spyder Available

Ok gang - I have no affiliation with this one either but I came very close to buying it only to find it was under contract (long story not worth discussing) - which now fell out. In the interim, I bought a GT Silver with LWBs and Classic Interior to go with my Voodoo Blue GT4.

No LWBs on this one but nice build. $96,070 MSRP. Here is a link:

http://downtown-la.porschedealer.com...+Yellow+649024

Ask for Jonathan Arvatz (jarvatz@dtlamotors.com) or 213.222.1287. He told me they would honor the $3,000 discount they offered me.

Rob
Old 05-16-2016, 06:50 PM
jeanrabelais
Rennlist Member

Received 163 Likes on 94 Posts

Great Lead for anyone looking. The bright solid colors are amazing on the Spyder IMHO. Nice to see a car that really shows off many colors well.
Old 05-22-2016, 11:32 PM
p997s123
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Technut
Ok gang - I have no affiliation with this one either but I came very close to buying it only to find it was under contract (long story not worth discussing) - which now fell out. In the interim, I bought a GT Silver with LWBs and Classic Interior to go with my Voodoo Blue GT4.

No LWBs on this one but nice build. $96,070 MSRP. Here is a link:

http://downtown-la.porschedealer.com...+Yellow+649024

Ask for Jonathan Arvatz (jarvatz@dtlamotors.com) or 213.222.1287. He told me they would honor the $3,000 discount they offered me.

Rob
Unfortunately the car sold before I could grab it.

A note regarding Jonathan. He was head and shoulders above any of the other SA's I've dealt with during my search. He immediately started searching the country for available Spyders. 30 minutes after telling me the yellow Spyder was sold , I had every Spyder available in the US with build sheets emailed to me. He would respond promptly to every email and kept me update on his progress. My next Porsche will be purchased through him, and I live in Florida!

If anyone is looking to purchase any Porsche and don't have a reliable SA, Jonathan should be your next call.

Btw, I ended up with a GT4 😎

Darrick
Old 05-23-2016, 12:41 AM
Ferrarisimo
Burning Brakes

Received 105 Likes on 68 Posts

Another +1 for Jonathan. Great guy, down to Earth, and treats you with respect no matter if you're buying your first Porsche or hundred and first.

Quick Reply: Race Yellow Spyder Available