Notices
987 Forum Discussion about the Cayman/Boxster variants (2004-2012)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Any one got a Remus Ti exhaust on a gen 2 Cayman/ Boxster yet

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2013, 05:28 PM
mrd_spy
Burning Brakes

Received 200 Likes on 129 Posts
Default Any one got a Remus Ti exhaust on a gen 2 Cayman/ Boxster yet

Still not seen any one with a TI system on their Spyder or Cayman R yet.

Just a post to see if any one has.
Old 01-07-2013, 07:53 PM
TrackDays247.com
Former Vendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Did you see this Cayman R? Contact us for your Ti system or for ANY questions or information. Be glad to help.

Old 02-19-2013, 08:38 PM
TrackDays247.com
Former Vendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

TWO have been sold in TX, one to a San Antonio Doctor that tracks his R, and another to a performance shop in Houston, that installed it on their customer’s R.

Another sold to a performance shop in So. CA, that went
onto a Gen II Boxster / Spyder RS and another to a couple in Portland, OR that went on their Gen II S. One into So. America and one into UAE. All reports that have come back to them are very positive.
The Doctor in San Antonio, said enthusiastically: “I love the sound more every time I drive it. Especially when tracking the car, because we have to keep the windows open!”

Old 02-19-2013, 08:51 PM
f4 plt
Rennlist Member

Received 160 Likes on 79 Posts

Originally Posted by Craig - RennStore.com
TWO have been sold in TX, one to a San Antonio Doctor that tracks his R, and another to a performance shop in Houston, that installed it on their customer’s R.

Another sold to a performance shop in So. CA, that went
onto a Gen II Boxster / Spyder RS and another to a couple in Portland, OR that went on their Gen II S. One into So. America and one into UAE. All reports that have come back to them are very positive.
The Doctor in San Antonio, said enthusiastically: “I love the sound more every time I drive it. Especially when tracking the car, because we have to keep the windows open!”

I have heard the system on his car from both inside it at speed and from the outside and it sounds great. Unfortunately my friend the Dr. has passed away and will be missed by all of us in the local Porsche Region . He enjoyed the car and drove it well.

Quick Reply: Any one got a Remus Ti exhaust on a gen 2 Cayman/ Boxster yet