Notices
987 Forum Discussion about the Cayman/Boxster variants (2004-2012)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cayman S Seats

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2012, 10:23 AM
BigTurboGTI
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cayman S Seats

I bought a set of seats out of a 2011 Cayman S and I want to put them in my 2006 VW GTI. I was wondering if anyone has a wiring diagram for these seats. My car has seat airbags, heated, power lumbar, manual recline, adjust. The Cayman seats have power recline but no power lumber so I figure I can use the power lumber on my car to run the power recline. But like I said a wiring diagram would help a lot.....Or anyone with some experience doing seat retrofits would be greatly appreciated!
Old 09-22-2012, 10:57 AM
BigTurboGTI
4th Gear

The Seats

The Car

Has Porsche Cayenne brake calipers front and rear with custom 2 piece rotors.

Old 09-25-2012, 11:07 PM
BigTurboGTI
4th Gear

No one????
Old 09-28-2012, 01:10 AM
18Wheeler
Track Day

Sorry, I wish I could help. You're GTI sure looks cool though. When you do figure it out, you're gonna love those seats! I just purchased an 06' Cayman S. It doesn't have any notable options except for the sport seats, not even Bose sound. Although I would've loved to have bought one fully optioned, if I had to just pick just one option, it would've been these sport seats...and that's just what I did. They are by far the best mix of support and comfort. This is my 3rd Porsche. My last 2 911s also had them and I've personally always felt this way about Porsche seats, especially their sport seats. On a side note, have you considered adding some 18" Cayman S stock wheels? I'm a big fan of putting Porsche wheels on VWs and am planning on putting my 18" fronts onto my 2001 Audi A6. Anyway, good luck, and be sure to post some photos when you get done!
Old 10-05-2012, 10:14 AM
BigTurboGTI
4th Gear

Thanks.....ive had some 944's nothing too expensive lol........going to try to install these today hopefully I can figure it out. I'd like a set of Porsche lobster claw wheels for my car would have to find 4 fronts though dont think I could run 10" or 11" wheels in the rear and live with it on a daily basis.

Quick Reply: Cayman S Seats