Notices
987 Forum Discussion about the Cayman/Boxster variants (2004-2012)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Protect your Sport Bucket Seats!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2012, 07:48 AM
Marine Blue
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 807 Likes on 469 Posts

That's a good price, they should go fairly quickly.
Old 09-07-2012, 01:25 PM
medtech
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

D,

I want to clarify that I'm not "ragging" on you, I'm just disappointed. I can understand the "****" thing, but I can't help but think that a simple repair, and donating some money to charity might make you feel just as good if not better, than having perfect seats.

I'm not trying to tell you what to do with your money, but I find it disappointing that instead of celebrating this beautiful car (that so few in the world will ever get a chance to drive, let alone own), we are entertaining a 3 page thread on a scuff on your seats.

I know this post will likely inspire some flaming resentment from many, but if we are truly a community (and one chooses to post something publicly), we can also share opposing views openly as well.

Sincerely,

A
Old 09-07-2012, 04:25 PM
Marine Blue
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 807 Likes on 469 Posts

In my opinion if he has the means and places a high value on having a perfect example cosmetically and mechanically then why not. I personally could have lived with the leather being properly repaired (repainted) but the scuffs on the door sill would bother me to no end.

One thing I definitely wouldn't do is repaint the exterior at all costs. Resprays never look the same or last as long as a factory paint job from my experience.
Old 09-09-2012, 11:44 AM
Plavan
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You guys need to remember that he is on his 3rd Spyder. He also let the Rivera one go. So nothing he does will make sense to us. So just sit back, and watch him spend more money on stuff.

Quick Reply: Protect your Sport Bucket Seats!!!