Notices
987 Forum Discussion about the Cayman/Boxster variants (2004-2012)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

918 RSR all alone.... Many Pics!

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2011, 12:58 PM
mile2424
Rennlist Member

Received 180 Likes on 63 Posts
Default 918 RSR all alone.... Many Pics!

So as my Father and I were driving up to the Porsche Driver's Experience, I saw the usual cars people were getting ready to test drive, Panamera's, Cayenne's, Cayman's, and Boxster's. As we were driving over towards the guest parking I saw this car in the distance with an orange stripe. Could it possibly be what I think it is? I was just thinking the other day I hope Porsche brings the 918 out to Rennsport to put on display. Although good luck getting any good photo's with the crowrds around it! Indeed the 918 RSR was just sitting here all alone........and to top off all that, they even let me sit my fat **** in it! It was a tight fit but I was in heaven!

What a rare opportunity to see the car without crowds of people and even got to sneak in a few shots of the old timer.

Porsche really did a great job with the Porsche Driving Experience. Inside they had racing simulator's using the Sport Bucket carbon seats with mini Alcantara steering wheels, had a full design service for spec'ing out new orders, cappucinno bar, it was really a great experience and some of the best marketing I have seen. Enough talking... here are the pics!

Old 08-21-2011, 01:08 PM
gwc
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Excellent. Thanks for the pics. It is really cool and all, but the 356 just does just as much for me. That is a great color on your 356.
Old 08-22-2011, 03:35 PM
Dan V
Race Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

GREAT!!!!! these made my day, thanks for posting!!

Quick Reply: 918 RSR all alone.... Many Pics!