Notices
987 Forum Discussion about the Cayman/Boxster variants (2004-2012)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Beverly Hills Porsche Launch Event, Anyone going?

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2005, 06:30 AM
BHANE
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Beverly Hills Porsche Launch Event, Anyone going?

I was invited to the 2005 Boxster Launch Party this Wed. 16th. 630pm-9pm. Any Rennlist members going? One of the staff members at BHPorsche called today to confirm on how many guest im bringing... I know its during the middle of the week and everyone has work the next day, I dont know how big the turnout will be. I never been to one before, im assuming cheese and wine party?

They will also show me the 997S since im interested on getting one in the near future Im planning to purchase through BHPorsche, I hear they offer great customer service. I was also reffered by Viken a good friend and a Rennlist member.

Thanks,
Old 02-16-2005, 01:27 AM
DD694
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi, Bhane:

Clear bra is looking good. Thanks.
Old 02-16-2005, 02:20 AM
Moogle
Race Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow they are JUSt having it? didnt most dealers do that a few weeks ago..
Old 02-16-2005, 04:12 AM
BHANE
Advanced

Originally Posted by DD694
Hi, Bhane:

Clear bra is looking good. Thanks.
Hey there BiLL!!!

Thank you and glad to hear that!

Oh BTW, I cant stop thinkin' about your full-leather interior on your 997S. The color looks so sweet and clean, adds that sporty-classy touch to it. Nice exterior/interior combo Seal/SandBiege... I wish I had more memory on my digi-cam that day. I took 3 exterior pics and non left for the interior hehe... Oh well, im sure I will meet you again someday. Maybe on future Porsche meets/events/gatherings

Thanks again and Take Care,

Bhane
Old 02-16-2005, 04:26 PM
Viken
Keeper of the Truth
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by BHANE
I was invited to the 2005 Boxster Launch Party this Wed. 16th. 630pm-9pm. Any Rennlist members going? One of the staff members at BHPorsche called today to confirm on how many guest im bringing... I know its during the middle of the week and everyone has work the next day, I dont know how big the turnout will be. I never been to one before, im assuming cheese and wine party?

They will also show me the 997S since im interested on getting one in the near future Im planning to purchase through BHPorsche, I hear they offer great customer service. I was also reffered by Viken a good friend and a Rennlist member.
Hi Bhane,

I was going but something came up and won't be able to make it. When you're there, ask for Simon and introduce yourself to him. He already met Edre at the L.A. Auto Show last month. Have fun!
Old 02-16-2005, 06:54 PM
BHANE
Advanced

Viken,

I was looking forward on seeing you there. Oh well, there will be other events...

Edre says Hello... Thanks again, Take care...
Old 02-17-2005, 06:12 PM
Viken
Keeper of the Truth
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by BHANE
I was looking forward on seeing you there. Oh well, there will be other events...
So, did you go? I heard it was a great event.
Old 02-18-2005, 12:08 AM
BHANE
Advanced

Originally Posted by Viken
So, did you go? I heard it was a great event.
Yes I did go... I invited a few friends along. Edre and Randy attended as well... It was a great event, although I didnt know anyone there, but still had lots
fun. I didnt get a chance to speak with Simon or anyone from BHPorsche. Simon seemed to be occupied by many people around him hehe... I didnt know he is really famous

The highlights of the night is when I finally saw a Guards Red 997S upclose in person The interior was not my color and it was TIP. I sat in it and played around with the Adaptive Seats controls and its true
that this option is worth getting. It really does contour your back to comfort. I dont think it was the Adaptive Sports Seats by the looks of it. It was about a good 10mins sitting inside the "S" looking, touching, and pretending it was all mine for the night
The other highlight was when 2 CGT's rolled in, and that right there was beauty in sight... Wow, both CGT owners were young mid 30s...

Let me know if any upcoming events, I love going to these special events...

Thanks again and Take care...

Bhane

Quick Reply: Beverly Hills Porsche Launch Event, Anyone going?