Notices
987 Forum Discussion about the Cayman/Boxster variants (2004-2012)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

P2626

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2023, 04:02 PM
lucassena
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default P2626

So I bought my wife and 07 boxster as her wedding anniversary gift. After driving it home about 30 miles in the rain it started to smell like rotten eggs and when I checked the battery it was smoking out of the vent tube so we got that replaced. We then changed the oil on it. 0W 40 after the initial drive cycle about 150 miles the car threw a P2626 DTC so I changed both upstream oxygen sensors when I checked the read out on the new oxygen sensors bank one was high at 3.4 mA and bank two looked fine at a Round -0.04 mA. I then checked the sensors without being plugged in to the exhaust and they both read as zero so that leads me to believe that bank one on my car is running rich. However, the last owner installed an aftermarket stereo so I checked the fuse box and after finding the best fuse box diagram, I could find it looks like they just threw fuses in *****-nilly, I was able to get the fuse box to a suitable spot but now the P2626 code is still there along with three extra codes P 1359, P 1363 & P 1371.

Quick Reply: P2626