Notices
981 Forum Discussions of the 3rd Gen Boxster and 2nd Gen Cayman (2012-2016)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Would you buy a 2014 Cayman S in Yellow ?

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2019, 01:37 AM
17GTS
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LouZ
If you like yellow and it's a good deal, go for it (with a PPI).. If you want white, then pass!

When I was looking for mine, I wanted any color but black.....Now I own a black S!
Same here. It looks menacing when clean, but I often find myself thinking about wrapping it in something bright.
Old 03-16-2019, 11:25 AM
Tom R.
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 103 Likes on 76 Posts

Originally Posted by SomnoBoost
I'd rather not have a Porsche than have a yellow one. I have to feel good about what I drive and there's just no way to do that driving a yellow car. To a slightly lesser degree, I feel the same about "Old Man Gold". The color that you can't even buy legally unless you are at least 65 and only seems to come on American vehicles. But yellow is somehow even worse than that, no matter how good of a deal you get. Be patient and find a deal on a color you don't have to ask opinions about.
Just my opinion, of course.
I know that feeling. I knew a gal who was model, everywhere she went people looked at her with envy. She was beautiful, with the most desirable curves also way more intelligent so much easier to spend time with than just about anyone else. She was very much the renaissance woman. We could easily spend every work day together, and then spend the weekends enjoying sporting events together.

In the end I decided I'd rather not have a beauty like that at all than have one who had a pimple on her ****. I have to feel good about who I spend time with, and there's just no way to do that with a woman who has a pimple on her ****. To a lesser degree, I fell the same bout "smokey old maids." The ones you cant even date legally unless you are at least 65 and seems to come from inbred families. But a pimple on her **** is somehow even worse than that, now matter how wonderful she is. I'll be patient and find the girlfriend I don't have to get approval from strangers about.
Old 04-13-2019, 03:39 PM
Ruderegime
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think that if you're already questioning the color, I would just walk away from that car.

Last edited by Ruderegime; 04-14-2019 at 01:03 PM.
Old 04-15-2019, 05:56 PM
9872SpeedYellowCS
Burning Brakes

Received 449 Likes on 224 Posts

Do it, life is short and enjoy some personality from your color

Quick Reply: Would you buy a 2014 Cayman S in Yellow ?