968 Forum 1992-1995

Aluminum Dash Kit Group Purchase

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2001, 10:52 AM
Todd
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Aluminum Dash Kit Group Purchase

I have been speaking with several companies about an aluminum dash kit for the 944/968. I have received many samples and the best I have found is product from prestige parts http://www.prestigeparts.co.uk/944.htm in the UK that does a full aluminum laquer finish to actual dash components (these are not stick-on pieces). This company is a suplier of alumium dash parts for many porsche dealers in Europe. They use the same finishing process as the OEM boxster S alumium interior parts. The company has assured me that the finish is identical to that of the Boxster S.
All the peices from the door handels, mirror controls, door buttons and all dash pieces will be about $400 but as a group purchase I may be able to lower the price for all who are interested. Price will depend on numbers.

I would like to make the purchase by the end of September so anyone interested must be willing to commit a $25 deposit by September 10th.

Check out the web site let me know which parts you are interested in (maybe we'll do a group purchase of the 7 dash pieces only (~$200) if that's what most people are interested in.

Remember these are new dash pieces so you can keep or sell your original ones!

Let me know,
Todd Sullivan
1991 944 S2 Cab
Triple black

Quick Reply: Aluminum Dash Kit Group Purchase