Dancing on The Dark Side

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2010, 04:41 PM
Jason Judd
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pablo!

Are you racing this year?

NASA's first race at Lightning in April?

Miss you, man!

Jason
Old 03-16-2010, 05:20 PM
Chaos
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 262 Likes on 198 Posts

I have a hard top also,no leaks
Old 03-16-2010, 05:38 PM
pmcrespo
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wasss up Jason! I always lurk around but try to stay away from the mainstream 968 drama...

I intend to put in a full season but I am currently running out of time as I desperately try to finish putting together the race car. In December, I bought Charles Geer's car (heavily damaged front left - NASA Nationals 07). Over the last few months its been repaired and tomorrow I should finally get it back from painting (inside and fixed external panels)... you know how **** I am about my race cars looking halfway decent inside and out...

Once it comes out from the paint shop then bumper, under-trays, and windshield go on. From there I have to put the interior back together, fire sys, dyno, alignment, corner balance, etc. Bottom line is that I may show up on the 16th with a GTS2 car that has not yet seen track time in 3 years.... With one day to sort minor stuff out and see what happens...

In the meantime, I am desperately trying to find a garage and/or storage up north closer to Hoboken where I can work on it in the weekends...

LOL... back in December, April seemed like such a long time.... sounds familiar? Hopefully I'll make it...

I truly look forward to seeing everyone... I have missed everyone terribly as well...

Quick Reply: Dancing on The Dark Side