Notices
968 Forum 1992-1995

Deutsch Nine Turbo RS Replica get’s a sunroof delete and fresh paint AGAIN!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2009, 12:51 PM
future
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jason ... shuuuush mate you will get me in trouble with Beni as I'm behind with a lot of developments on my side at the moment and have some catching up to do

Seriously though this is very near the top of our lists of developments to finish very soon so please be bear with us mate as it will be ready soon
Old 06-15-2009, 01:04 PM
Jason Judd
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oops...Sorry!
Old 06-15-2009, 04:20 PM
Paz
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Loving the 968 project.

I had a look at the Deutsch Nine site after Matt (black 964) told me that you did a lot of upgrade parts for the 968, I'm currently spending money on getting the basics done but I hope to be able to buy some of your kit when I get skilled enough behind the wheel to warrant the effort.
Old 06-15-2009, 08:09 PM
future
Banned

Matt is a great guy Paz and we will be working with him very closely regards hid 964 and our new line of products for the 964 and 993's.

I notice you are located near to Matt so any time you fancy a chat mate just give me a call on 01625 525434 as we are always more than happy to help and advise Porsche owners.

I to hope to get behind the wheel of a UK 968 very soon after wrecking my 996 TT which I hated and promise we will start doing more in the UK soon and start attending track days and club meets etc ... at the moment we are just to busy in Switzerland and Europe but WE will make the time and work very closely with 911 & Porsche World magazine which you might have seen

Best regards,
Mark
Old 06-16-2009, 02:46 AM
Olli Snellman
Race Car

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Have you purchased any parts from them before?
Yes i have, company owner Dirk is a very nice person, i suppose he moved his company from western part of Germany to east mostly because of cost level.
Old 06-16-2009, 12:11 PM
notthd
Rennlist Member

Received 283 Likes on 157 Posts

Mark, Man that car looks very nice, I have always loved the color... and I thought I had a lot going on Do you guys ever sleep???

cheers, Mike
Old 06-16-2009, 10:25 PM
future
Banned

Hi Mike, thanks for the comments on our project car mate … It’s just as shame that when It’s finished it will probably sit at the back of our workshop gathering dust with the odd outing but I think when finished and it has been taken to all the European shows then we will sell it and then look down the route of developing a proper wide body 968

I agree mate, Maritime blue simply rocks and the way it changes colour in different light conditions really adds depth to the colour and it looks just as good on a rainy day as when the sun is shining. I also love Riviera Blue but this really is best suited to sunny climates and really comes into it’s own in the early evening with a clear sky

SLEEP – Does that word exist in a dictionary mate … Well we do both work part time in a crack cocaine factory product testing

Best regards,
Mark
Old 06-17-2009, 05:11 AM
JakeS2
Racer

Is this some sort of 'The Emperor's New Clothes' or just my connection but I cannot see any pics? (or the fact that deutschnine.com site is down right now?)
Old 06-17-2009, 05:33 AM
Olli Snellman
Race Car

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I can see the pics without any problems. Also D9 web site is up and running. Jake, what have you been drunk. It's not even noon here
Old 06-17-2009, 09:42 AM
notthd
Rennlist Member

Received 283 Likes on 157 Posts

Originally Posted by future
… Well we do both work part time in a crack cocaine factory product testing
:
Too funny, hey, are they hiring....? If I get across the pond in the future I would love to come by to have a pint or twelve and kick some tires.

Keep up the good work- Mike

Quick Reply: Deutsch Nine Turbo RS Replica get’s a sunroof delete and fresh paint AGAIN!!!