Pics of a day at Porsche Leipzig

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2006, 07:38 AM
rufie
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pics of a day at Porsche Leipzig

Hello there,

The story starts with a competition during the car show of Leipzig in April. In May Porsche Leipzig informed me that I was one of the 10 winners of the packet 'Discover Porsche in Leipzig'. I couldn't believe what I was reading, was so happy.
Last week my wife and me made the trip to Leipzig with the 968. What a pleasure to drive on the German Autobahn. My wife never understood why people considered Porsche so much different from other cars. Now she knows why :-)
After a warm welcome at Porsche, instructor Sebastian Bauer invited us to start with an off road tour with a Cayenne. It was the first offroad experience for both of us. I had expected it much more difficult, but with those automatic transmissions, even a child can manage it.
After a short break and a look at 2 Carrera GT's, we got a Cayenne to go driving on the circuit. My wife was getting sick as a passenger and wanted to stop. She took over the steering wheel and all went well. Each lap became smoother and smoother.
Afterwards we got a tour in the factory and museum, then we were presented a delicious lunch with excellent German wines. We ended the visit with spending some money in the shop. Thank you Porsche, we will never forget this visit.

Here are some photos from the event, you can find the whole gallery here : http://gallery.rennlist.com/gallery/leipzig

See you,

Rufie.

Quick Reply: Pics of a day at Porsche Leipzig