Parts

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2006, 02:16 PM
smshirk
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Parts

I also have quite a few 968 parts

I have $5 to 10k worth of 996/986 parts in my basement. i was going to go into the ebay business, but found out it was too much hassle. I have a lot of interior parts, wheels, center caps, upgrade-mod type stuff. I will let most of this stiuff go for less than I have in it just to get the basement cleaned out. My wife is sick of it. I especially have a lot of parts that I instended to pant body color and never did it. I even have some of the porsche paint.. If any of you guys that do this as a business want to make a bulk purchase, I will come up with a list. Wheel sets, single wheels, some used tires with great tread, etc. I haven't inventoried what I have left, so if you have needs, PM me and I will see what I can do. This post may get moved, but I can assure everyone I am not not trying to turn a profit, but will save any Rennlister money on anything I have.
Old 04-12-2006, 12:50 PM
Caracal
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Do you have any convertible top frame parts for a 1993 968 Cabriolet? I'm looking for a left motor and the right Main Folding Top Bow.Regards,

Andy

Quick Reply: Parts