Parts Catalog OnLine

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2005, 04:13 PM
Jacks911
Rennlist Member

Received 29 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Parts Catalog OnLine

Thought I would share this bit of info.

Looking through the last issue of Excellence I found the ad for Don Rosen Porsche - on line parts. Tried it and was amazed to find the complete Porsche parts catalog (for all models) with pricing. Rosen offers discount on the parts pages. Though I have the CD Catalog, this is a great resource for pricing. For example - it tells me I will not be buying a convertible top boot "discounted" to only $1700 any time soon. But it is great to have online access to any of this data. And I may need to buy from Don for some parts.

Go to www.donrosenimports.com

The link below is directly to the 968 Cab

http://www.trademotion.com/partlocat...68%20cabriolet

Thanks - to Don Rosen - for a great online resource!

Last edited by Jacks911; 09-16-2005 at 04:15 PM. Reason: edit word
Old 11-04-2005, 08:10 PM
jlturpin
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I bought some 968 parts from them last week. I orderd them on Sunday night, they shipped on Wednesday. Only one of the items was in stock, but it only took them two business day to get it out the door. I received the package in less than a week after it was shipped.

I was very happy with the service and speed at which my order was handled. The prices were at a very good discount (20-30% discount off MSRP). You can get 968 factory front rotor for $101 I think, cheaper than what some of the parts houses are selling the Zimmerman's for.

Shipping was more than fair, I got a Front grille and several other parts and shipping was 9 bucks.

Last edited by jlturpin; 11-04-2005 at 08:11 PM. Reason: information

Quick Reply: Parts Catalog OnLine